We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Google Checkout and PayPal Checkout.
Please do not purchase, if you do not agree with our Payment methods or Shipping policies.
Orders shipped within Florida will be subject to a 6% sales tax on the total sales price, excluding shipping & handling.
Please understand that when making payments through
PayPal eCheck, your payment is not cleared automatically. It usually
takes 3-5 business days in order for PayPal to clear your payment.
When you make a payment through any of our accepted
payment methods, please make sure the shipping address is correct.
Invalid or incomplete address will delay your shipment and the same
BUSINESS day shipping offer will not apply.
- Due to security and fraud reasons, we will not accept address change requests over e-mail.
- We only ship to PayPal and Google Checkout registered addresses, so please make sure to register your correct shipping address prior to making the payment. You can add a different shipping address under Profile on your PayPal account.
- At the time of checkout please make sure to select the correct shipping address.
- All payments using a credit card are verified and can only be shipped to your confirmed 'billing address'.
- If you would like to ship the item to a different address, we will require a copy of the credit card, valid identification and a signed form authorizing the purchase.
- All International orders will be required to provide the above information.
- If such information is not provided, your order will be cancelled.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not
included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the
delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do
not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or
mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations
prohibit such behavior.