BUSINESS STUFF - THE DETAILS:
LISTINGS: I try to keep the shelves stocked with a variety of items. I restock sold items and add new items on a weekly basis... so if you don't find something one week, come on back next week, perhaps I'll have what you are looking for then. AND, if you don't see something you are looking for, ASK -- I'll be happy to check and if I have it -- I'll list it for you.
PICTURES: All my reel and packet pictures are scanned and unmodified. What you see is what you get. I do not touch up or modify digital camera shots, either.
DESCRIPTIONS: I view all individual reels and packet reels before posting - I always enjoy them before I let them go. Other items are cleaned and tested. And, I describe all items after close scrutiny and to the best of my ability.
- Acceptable forms of payment - Paypal.
- Upon receipt of payment, I will leave feedback, ship your item, and email you that I have done so.
- Reels and packets are placed in a protective sleeve. Placed between 2 custom cut pieces of hard/cardboard and shipped in a bubble mailer.
- Other items are carefully packaged, as well - bubble wrap, peanuts, heavy foam are plentiful and well used.
- Multiple items are combined and shipping costs are adjusted accordingly.(
- Reels and packets are typically shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Other Items may be shipped via Priority Mail or Standard Post. I'll include a shipping calculator and let you decide on the method. Internationally - items that weigh over 4 pounds, must ship via PRIORITY MAIL (post office rule - not MINE).
- If you prefer some method of shipment, not offered, please ask ahead of time and we may arrange to use your preferred method.
- PLEASE do not ask me to use MEDIA MAIL for non-media items.
- PLEASE do not ask me to mark the CUSTOMS Forms as GIFTS or to show the value to be something other than what you paid for the item.
- USA - Insurance is typically optional (if the post office loses the item - the loss is yours). If you request insurance the insured value will be equal to the price you paid for the item. I may require insurance for items valued over $50.00.
- International insurance is available for first class mail at a rate of 7.50 and the insured value is only 47.50 (post office rule/not mine). Insurance is automatically included with international priority mail (up to a certain amount - typically it covers what you paid for the item - additional insurance is available for a fee).
- Items are typically shipped within 24-72 hours -- I ship Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No shipping is done on Saturday or Sunday.
QUESTIONS: Always welcome, and appreciated before the sale versus afterwards.
PROBLEMS: Please contact me first before resorting to negative feedback or filing a dispute. My aim is to please and not disappoint, so let me know if you have a problem with an item and we'll work it out.
Thanks for looking. Good luck and good viewing.
P.S. If you are looking for books or CDs check out my listings on half.com http://shops.half.ebay.com/dpiotr01