|Boat Cover Support System Installation Instructions
1. Position the strap center point over the bow of the boat. The protective sleeves should be positioned so that the strap does not contact the front edges of the boat.
2. Pull the straps evenly over boat
3. Weave the straps through the triangular support piece in an under-over-under pattern, so that the straps lay on the top of the support
4 Insert pole into the triangular support piece and raise the pole to it's highest point. Twist the pole sections to loosen and to tighten
5. Hook the ends of the straps on the boat trailer or edge of the boat
6.Adjust the straps evenly so that the straps will be tight and the pole will stand upright
7. Carefully pull the boat cover over the straps, so as not to push over the pole. The pole may need to be adjusted in height for each individual boat cover|