Please read these carefully.
1) All lots are cataloged from recent Scott Catalogs, unless stated otherwise.
2) All stamps are sold as genuine and are guaranteed to be as represented. Should a claim of error in description arise, the lot must be returned intact & in the same condition as it was in the date of sale. Returns must be made within seven days of receipt, unless being sent in for certification.
3) CERTIFICATION POLICY: Buyers who wish to send a lot for expertizing must indicate this within seven days of receipt either by phone (480-488-1616), FAX (480-488-1684) or email through "ebay Messages". Failure to do so may negate ANY return privilege. Opinions will only be acceptable if made by competent authority. We recommend the Philatelic Foundation (PF), American Philatelic Society Expertising Service (APEX) or Professional Stamp Experts (PSE). Those wishing to use a different expertising service must contact us for approval prior to submission. Inability of a competent authority to express an opinion is not grounds for return of a lot. If a lot is returned with a "not genuine" opinion - or lists faults on stamps we sell as fault free (Note: if we describe a stamps with a fault (crease, thin, tear, etc) or faults it is not returnable if additional faults are listed in the certificate) - we will refund the purchase (net) price of the item and expertization fees of actual cost or $40, whichever is less. Shipping and insurance charges to and from the expertising service are not refundable.
4) Payment must be made in US funds and received within seven days of auction close or eBay Store purchase date. Checks, money orders, cash, Discover Card, VISA, Mastercard and PayPal are acceptable forms of payment.
5) Arizona Sales Tax of 9.3 % will be charged unless exempt. (Outstate mailed parcels are currently exempt.)
6) EXTENSION POLICY: If you would like to place an item on extension, contact our office prior to sending it to an expertising company.