Domestic Return Policy
Austin Bazaar wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase provided it meets the following criteria:
1. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by an authorized Austin Bazaar representative. Please email with your order number to obtain an RMA. Products returned without an RMA may not be identifiable and therefore could significantly delay the refund process.
2. Any damage or defects must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Products can only be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. You may be asked to submit photos in the case of damage. Returns won’t be accepted after 30 days from delivery for any reason.
3. If you would like to exchange a product, please request an RMA and specify that you’d like to exchange.
4. If you would like to cancel an order, please contact Austin Bazaar as soon as possible. We'll make our best effort to cancel your order. However, because we offer same-day shipping service, we cannot guarantee the cancellation of any order. In the event that your order has already shipped, please request an RMA and follow the standard return process.
5. At our discretion, non-defective returns may be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Non-defective returns will only be accepted in resalable condition with original packaging.
6. If you refuse delivery of an order, you'll be charged a restocking fee. Please request an RMA and follow the standard return process to be refunded in full.
7. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
8. All returns must be shipped to Austin Bazaar postage paid. We don’t pay for return shipping.
9. Upon receipt of a return, we conduct a routine inspection prior to issuing a refund. Please note that the process can take up to five business days for the refund to be issued once we've received the return.
International Return Policy
The Austin Bazaar return policy differs for international orders due to the complexities of customs clearance.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to exchange or reship international orders.
Electrical products sold by Austin Bazaar require 120 volts of power (i.e., 120V/60Hz) as is standard for North America. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters. They’re inexpensive and easily found at most electronics stores. We don’t sell them ourselves.
Please keep in mind that voltage standards vary from country to country. Many countries, including Australia and much of Europe, call for 230 volts.
We’re not responsible for electrical damage due to user error.
Questions or comments? We welcome your inquiry! Click here to contact us.
Please bookmark us to your favorites list and visit often!