Finding The Best Fit For Swimwear
Finding the Best Fit for Swimwear.
Just match your body measurements to the measurements on the description of each swimsuit. This will assist you in finding the right size for you.
- Take your measurements while wearing only your underwear.
- Take your measurements in front of a mirror.
- While measuring make sure the tape measure is straight not twisted.
- To get an accurate measurement, the tape measure should be snug – not pinching or tight.
Step by Step Measuring Guide
Step one: measure your bust
· Measure around the fullest part of your bust. If this measurement is between numbers, it should be rounded, either up or down, to nearest whole number.
Step two: measure your waist
· Find your natural waistline by bending to one side. While standing straight, measure around your waistline.
Step three: measure your hips
· Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Step four: measure your torso
· Run the tape measure around your body from your shoulder where your bra strap rests over the fullest part of your bust, down through the center of your crotch, and back up to the starting point at the shoulder.