|BIDAWAY is a On-line Consignment eShop, that sells other people's unwanted items whether its New or Used. We are selective with our items and try to provide a wide selection of quality items for you to choose from so we can be you’re "One Stop Shop" and hope that you can find that special something.|
ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS!
- Please adhere to eBay's bidding policy. If you do not intend to purchase an item, please do not bid. By placing a bid, you automatically enter into a legal contract. Winning bidder must complete the sale transaction and payment within 7-days after the auction has closed. Those who fail to do so are automatically reported to eBay as a non-paying buyer and will receive a strike.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the details is unintentional. If problems do arise, please contact us before leaving any feedback, and we shall endeavour to resolve any issues.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit. Care is taken to post items in good condition. Should your purchase be damaged in transit or it did not arrive please contact us for further details.
- It is very rare for goods to be lost or damaged in transit but we understand this sometimes happens and it is disappointing for the buyer. If receiving goods where the package has obvious transit damage through Australia-Post please ask the post office to fill in the appropriate paperwork for transit damage and contact us immediately.
FEEDBACK AND PROBLEMS:
- As part of the process for us to recover fees incurred from eBay for the sale, Bidaway will place an 'unpaid item' strike against users who fail to pay for items within a reasonable time after the end of auction. This is usually after 7 days when we have failed to make contact with you.
This is the first step we must follow to recover our costs for running that auction.
Users with 2 or more unpaid item strikes in the past month will automatically be banned from bidding on many items on eBay from any seller, not only Bidaway, so it is important that you only bid on items you intend to buy.
- We do take a lot of care to ensure we get things right the first time but we know that sometimes things don't go according to plan.
If you do have any problems let us get it fixed up for you. We hope you will take into account our ability to quickly and willingly resolve any issue prior to leaving feedback.
- If you have inquiries or uncertainties or would like to know further information PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!