Allows the customer to produce up to 110 octane race fuel out of normal 93 octane pump gas. Which is very convenient to transport in truck or car. Simply pull into any gas station and transform the fuel with BOOSTane instead of carrying five gallon pails of race gas.
Convenience 1 quart of BOOSTane will produce 103 octane race fuel with 10 gallons of 93 pump gas.
Economy Depending on gas prices, @ $2.60/gallon for 93 octane and $29.95/quart BOOSTane = $5.60/gallon for 103 octane. The cost of 10 gallons of 101 octane race fuel equivalent is going to be $13.16/gallon
1 Case of BOOSTane = 60 Gallons of 103 Race Fuel
Not taking into account the cost of transporting and shipping 5 gallon pails of conventional race fuel
- Use our very own BOOSTane App on your iPhone to calculate the exact blend for your necessary specifications
- Our chemical compounds simulate leaded gas that allows older engines (hot rods) to run with non-hardened valves and seats. We have compounds that attach molecules to the valve seat and valve surface. This allows the closure of the valve to use the molecular particles to act as shock absorbers much like lead did. That is why when lead was removed, valve seats and valves had to be new harder materials
- Safe for use with catalytic converters and O2 Sensors
- Won't settle out of solution and become ineffective in your tank, due to our proprietary carriers
- We add upper end lubricating agents which again help valve guides and running surfaces from frictional damage.
- We add anti-corrosion compounds to help negate the corrosive effects of ethanol in modern fuel. Here are pictures of carburetor float bowls with and without BOOSTane mixed in and gas left in the carburetor for 1 year plus.
- Works in all internal combustion engines, from powerboats and high performance street cars to motorcycles and ATV's, Naturally Aspirated or Forced Induction, your peace of mind is here.
Many modern day cars especially forced induction models make more horsepower by simply increasing octane – dyno sheets provided show a stock BMW338i turbo. Dyno tested first stock with 93 octane pump gas – 15 gallons and then adding 1 quart of BOOSTane and getting about 10% horsepower increase (from the 98 octane). Another dyno test ,Nissian GTR 93 first then Boostane at 108 and a huge 177hp gain.
- See the DYNO tab to see these dyno tests
Offshore engine builders to GT-R tuners to championship snowmobile racers use BOOSTane every day. Invest in results. BOOSTane is the product of years of engineering and racing pedigree.
Visit the Testing section of BOOSTane.com to viewer independent third party fuel testing results