US Priority Mail (to all fifty states)
Get expedited delivery of your packages for less.
For US orders, I ship via Priority Mail only. At Bassdozer's Store, shipping costs less than most other online tackle shops. Compare and see for yourself.
Combined Shipping Savings: Combining multiple items in one order is a great way for you to save on shipping. Only $6.75 for any size order to anywhere in USA via USPS Priority Mail.
How to Order: Order each item separately in the quantities you want. Do not pay for items one by one. Do not pay for any items until after you have ordered all the items you want. Then, when you are ready to pay for everything all together at once, contact me through eBay (username russbassdozer) to request a combined invoice with your combined $6.75 shipping per any size order. Note I only accept PayPal payment.
Timeliness: When your PayPal payment is received, I try to ship your order within 3 business days. During busy season, this is not always possible. For all states, the average delivery time is another 2-3 business days (from date shipped) for the US Post Office to deliver it to your address. Most orders will be received within one week (or less) of payment (exceptions may occur during busy season).
US Priority Mail Features:
- Economical rates per package - Only $6.75 to anywhere in USA for any size order.
- Delivery to every address in the USA including PO Boxes and military addresses.
- Packages delivered by US Postal Service in an average of 2-3 days.
- Free Delivery Confirmation. Track your package online and verify date and time of delivery online.
Combined Shipping Savings: Yes, I try to combine shipping on all orders. Purchasing multiple items is a great way for you to save on shipping by spreading the cost of shipping over more items. Shipping savings are based on your combined package weight.
How to Order: Just order each item separately in the quantities you want. Do not pay for items one at a time. Do not pay for any items until after you have ordered all the items you want. Then, when you are ready to pay for everything all together at once, contact me through eBay (username russbassdozer) and I will email you a combined invoice with your combined shipping. For international orders, it's your choice of First Class Airmail or Priority Mail. If you want a tracking number or insurance, you can request Priority Mail at this time, which costs more (see below). Note I only accept PayPal payment.
Timeliness: When your PayPal payment is received, I try to ship your order within 3 business days. For all countries, the average delivery time varies from 1-2 weeks, but note that there may be customs delays (see below).
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below invoice value. We do not mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- If you want a tracking number or insurance, you must make sure you get Priority Mail, which costs more.
For international shipping, it's your choice of:
1) First Class Airmail via United States Postal Service which has no tracking, no insurance and no guarantee of delivery. If there's a mishap in transit or your package is lost, you are out of luck if you did not get insurance.
2) Priority Mail service via United States Post Office which costs approx. $15-$20 more than First Class Airmail. Priority Mail has tracking, includes automatic indemnity coverage (up to about $60-$70) and can be insured for higher amounts (for an additional insurance cost).
USPS First Class Airmail (no insurance, no tracking number)
To save a little money, many international buyers choose uninsured First Class Airmail which is not guaranteed by the US Post Office that your package will ever arrive. So if you choose First Class Airmail, you are taking the risk onto yourself that your package will never get to you, and it is not guaranteed to arrive. This works out great if your package arrives, but you now know international mail is not 100% perfect, and if your package is one of the few unfortunate ones that does not arrive - you are out of luck! No joke. No one ever expects an accident to happen, but they do happen, and you will be out of luck if you did not get insurance.
- With USPS First Class Mail, there is no insurance for loss or damage and no tracking number. It is solely your responsibility to get insurance.
- We do not take any responsibility. It is solely your responsibility to get insurance.
- If the package is lost or damaged, it is solely your responsibility to get insurance.
- No refund will be given if your package is lost or damaged. It is solely your responsibility to get insurance.
- By ordering at Bassdozer's Store, you agree to the above terms and conditions regarding loss, damage and your responsibility to get insurance..
Shipping estimates (see below) may vary by actual lure weight/size. Larger lures are bigger/heavier and cost more to ship than smaller lures. Please contact me for shipping savings on more than 20 lures.
First Class International Airmail Price by Country:
| 12 oz
|1 lb 4 oz
|1 lb 8oz
|1 lb 12 oz
|2 lbs 4 oz
|2 lbs 8 oz
|2 lbs 12 oz
|3 lbs 4oz
|3 lbs 8 oz
|3 lbs 12 oz
|4 lbs (max)
*: No shipping to Italy, Brazil, Mexico, South America and Africa due to non-delivery problems in these countries.
USPS Priority Mail International (has tracking, insurance)
If you prefer insured shipment or a tracking number, contact me to request USPS Priority Mail. I will gladly ship by USPS Priority Mail.
USPS Priority Mail costs more (approx. $15-$20 more per package), but has a tracking number and insurance is available for an additional cost. If that is what you prefer, please contact me for exact shipping cost.
***Orders over $100, I strongly encourage you to get USPS Priority Mail with insurance.***
International Delays in Transit and Loss
International delivery delays or loss are infrequent, but they do occur. They have occurred more in Italy, but customers in most every other country have also experienced occasional delays or loss of packages. International delivery is not an entirely 100% riskless system. Once your package is accepted from me by the US Post Office, I am no longer responsible for loss or damage and I am not responsible for delays in transit time. I encourage you to get USPS Priority Mail, which costs more (approx. $15-$20 more per package), but has a tracking number and you can insure against loss or damage.