Payment & Returns
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Want to return or replace your merchandise?
- We only accept payments from Verified PayPal accounts.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities or cancel orders for eBays Daily Deal policy.
- We are required to collect the appropriate sales tax for shipments in New York.
No problem; just contact us for an RMA (return authorization number) within 14 days of delivery and make sure to read all of our policies below.
- Please note: eBay’s managed returns option is only for refunds. If you prefer an exchange, please let us know and we will be happy to set one up.
- Each RMA will be valid for 30 calendar days after it is issued.
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, original condition for a full refund.
- For a full refund: Items must be brand new in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging (with no tape or markings) with all materials, including all accessories, instruction booklets, packaging inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Please don’t place stickers or shipping labels on the item’s original packaging. For example: If you ordered an iPhone, do not place stickers on the Apple iPhone box. Instead, tape it to the shipping box.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and process your refund/ship your exchange within 5-10 business days.
- For speedier delivery of your exchange, just place a new order for the desired item. We will process your refund once we receive and inspect your return.
- A restocking fee of 15% to 30% may apply to the value of all merchandise returned below original condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse items returned in unsellable condition. For example: A phone returned with water damage or a cracked screen will be refused.
- We apply refunds to the PayPal account associated with the order. In our experience it may take 2-3 business days for PayPal refunds to clear.
- When items are refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways. Please keep in mind that these expenses incurred by the buyer will be deducted from your refund.
- Buyers in Canada are responsible for paying duties, taxes, applicable customs fees, and return shipping separate from merchandise cost.