|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
What are your business hours? (see BUSINESS HOURS)
It is Saturday/Sunday and I've sent you a message and haven't heard back? (see BUSINESS HOURS)
Can you send me an invoice? (See COMBINED INVOICE)
Can I change my order? (See ORDER CHANGE)
I ordered the wrong item, can I cancel it? (See ORDER CHANGE)
Someone else ordered for me, can I cancel it? (See ORDER CHANGE)
I no longer need the item I ordered, can I cancel it? (See ORDER CHANGE)
How do I order multiple items? (See ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS)
I want to order several items, can I send you a message with what I want and you send me an invoice? (See EMAIL ORDERS)
Do you offer wholesale? (See WHOLESALE AND DISCOUNTS)
Can you give me a discount if I order more than once from you? (See WHOLESALE AND DISCOUNTS)
Can you give me a discount if I order a lot of items from you? (See WHOLESALE AND DISCOUNTS)
Can you send me an invoice? (See COMBINED INVOICE)
Do you combine shipping? (See COMBINED SHIPPING)
Monday-Friday - OPEN
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
Inquiries received on Saturday, Sunday and holidays will be handled on the next business day. Please be patient with us when sending messages on Saturday and Sunday as it takes us several days to get through those messages.
#ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS
All the items you purchase from me can be combined into one combined shipping rate only BEFORE payment is made. Shipping is based on the estimated weight of all of your items with a $.50 handling fee for your entire order.
In order to take advantage of combined shipping, please follow these directions. This includes combining multiple colors, sizes, or styles from one of many listings.
- Go to the listing of the item you wish to purchase.
- If the item has variations such as color or size, make your selection in the drop down box.
- If the item has quantities, enter your quantity. PLEASE NOTE, if you want red, orange, and yellow; DO NOT purchase three of just any color and send us a message requesting red, orange, and yellow. Our inventory is controlled through eBay and it is extremely difficult to accomplish on our end. That is why we have our listings set up so that you can choose your colors when you make your purchase. If you do, you are going to get what you order through eBay, not what you send a message for.
- Click Buy It Now.
- On the next screen, click "Commit to Buy."
- On the next screen, click "Buy Another Variation" or "Visit Seller's Store."
- Follow steps 1-6 for any other items in this or any of my other listings.
- For the last item, follow steps 1-5. This time, click "Pay Now" instead of "Buy Another Variation" or "Visit Seller's Store."
- Now you will be taken to your combined invoice. Check to make sure all of the items that you wish to purchase are there and checked. Also check to make sure that you have not accidentally ordered too many or something you don't want.
- Choose your shipping option on EACH ITEM. On the bottom right, click on Update Total.
- EACH ITEM MUST HAVE THE SAME SHIPPING or else you will not get combined shipping, rather, it will add the individual shipping charges together and you may end up paying too much. We will not be able to catch this as our end of eBay doesn't provide this information to us.
- At this point, you can choose your payment option on the bottom right and click "Pay Now."If you wish to request us to put together your invoice, in Step 10, look at the line just above your first item where it shows "the_bownut" and several icons. You'll see "Request Total From Seller". Click this link and it will send a request to us. Please use this method to request an invoice as opposed to sending us a message.
We actually had to purchase items from ourselves to get these instructions because eBay doesn't provide this information to us. So, if these are outdated let us know. 3/9/2011
#WHOLESALE and DISCOUNTS
We occasionally offer sales on our eBay items. However, we do not offer any other discounts for multiple orders or large orders. If you are interested in wholesale, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
YOU HAVE PAID We cannot change orders or items, we are not given that capability by eBay. Secondly, our inventory is controlled through eBay and once your payment clears, your invoice is sent to Packing. We can try our best to intercept it, but there are not guarantees.
YOU HAVEN'T PAID We can send you a cancellation request. Let us know what you want to change/cancel.#E-MAIL ORDERS
I'm sorry, we are not set up to accept orders via message or email. Please follow the instructions for ordering multiple items.
Click My eBay > Won/Purchased > Pay Now - this screen is your combined invoice.To get the correct shipping, make sure each item is set to the same shipping setting, otherwise it will not combine and you will be charged more. For more detailed instructions, see ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS.
If you are not sure about the shipping, click the "Request Total From Seller" link above the first item in the list.
Combined shipping is taking all of the items you order and putting them into one package for a combined weight. It is nearly always lower than individual shipping, but in cases with items like headbands that are heavy and other large items, it may be around the same amount. Yes, we can combine all of the items that you order into one package BEFORE payment is made. We cannot combine a second order into one that is already paid, we're sorry.
Click the Payments and Shipping tab in the listing to get an estimate on how much the shipping may be for your order. Remember, this is an estimate as to the cost and the time it takes to arrive.OTHER
For international orders shipped USPS First Class International it can take six to 30 business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days) in order for your order to arrive. This option is inexpensive and very reliable, but does take some time. Please plan accordingly. We do not provide refunds for orders not arriving in time as we have no control over the postal systems.
When we ship your item, you will receive a shipping notification through eBay and also our shipping provider. If you do not have a valid e-mail address in your eBay account, then you may not receive this notice. If you visit your My eBay page under Won/Purchased, you should be able to find the shipping information there.
Handling Time is the number of business days between your cleared payment and when we will ship your package. Our business days are Monday-Friday. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. For our current Handling Time, please see our listings.
When we ship your item, you will receive a shipping notification through eBay and also our shipping provider. If you do not have a valid e-mail address in your eBay account, then you may not receive this notice. If you visit your items in eBay, you can find the shipping information there.
Tracking is not available with USPS First Class International. For all other services, we send the tracking information to you when your item is shipped. If you do not receive it, follow these instructions: Click My eBay > Won/Purchased. You should see a number associated with each of your items.
#I can't access your listing, eBay shows it is offline of not found.
We're not sure why, but sometimes you can't find our listings on eBay and you get an error page. We think it is because eBay moves or reprograms their site so the link, cookies, or cache stored on your computer becomes outdated. eBay suggests we recommend that our customers clear your browser cookies. The link to an online tutorial is below. If you are still experiencing difficulty after following these directions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the listing to see if returns are available for that item, then contact us through eBay.
Please notify us as soon as you realize there is a problem with your order.
We're working on an inventory page. In the meantime, if you'll follow the link below and sign up for my store newsletter, you can get updates of inventory shipments automatically.