Build promises to deliver high-quality products, in excellent condition, to your door. If, for any reason, your shipment is not satisfactory, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise. Please note, if you are an international buyer there are no returns or exchanges for any reason.
The following items may be returned for a refund:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing
- Defective merchandise
- Merchandise that was mispacked or was not shipped correctly
- Merchandise that has not been installed
Need to setup a return?
Build will accept returns within 30 days of when you place your order. There is no minimum value on returns and no restocking fees except on LTL/Freight shipment general returns.
Build is not responsible for any labor costs incurred as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. Finally, merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit.
If the item is defective or damaged, we will issue credit in full.
We can process general returns and refunds only for items purchased from the Build eBay Store. To set up a general return you can email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 375-5107. All general returns must be set up within 30 days from the day you receive your product. To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed
- You must have the original packaging for the item
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as FedEx or UPS. Please do not use USPS
- All items must be returned with their assigned return authorization (RGA) number. Items returned without an RGA number may delay credit
- PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for return unless defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement on a defective clearance item.
Gas powered items that have had gasoline put in them are not returnable due to shipping restrictions on hazardous materials. Once gasoline has been put in the tank the item immediately falls under manufacturer warranty. You may contact us or the manufacturer in order to locate a service center near you.
You can also cancel items that have not been shipped yet. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
General Returns for LTL/Freight Shipments*
- General returns on LTL shipments (Light Truck Load), will be subject to a restocking fee, ranging from $125-$250+, based on the weight of the product. General return shipments can also be shipped back via a customerâs choice of service in which the customer will work out all logistical aspects of returning the freight to the provided return warehouse address. This return must also be processed within 30 days of receiving the item. Please allow an extra 7 days on top of normal return procedures for a credit on the original purchasing card.
We can process defective returns and refunds only for items purchased from Build or one of its affiliates. To set up a defective return you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 375-5107. All defective returns must be set up within 30 days from the day you receive your product. There are no restocking fees on defective returns.
Returns via mailFollow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
Contact our returns department by telephone or email to process your return and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) number. Once youâve set up your return, youâll receive an email with an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number youâll receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return may be subject to additional fees.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, youâll be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
We will notify you via email of your refund once weâve received and processed the returned item. PLEASE NOTE: We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.We will do our best to process the return quickly.
Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing PayPal account. To begin processing a return, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 375-5107.