Custom made policy
We not only accept pre-made orders ,but also custom-made orders .Here are some points for your reference.
The price for a custom made order depends on 3 factors:
1. The scale of costume itself. For example, length, laying of the costume. Or if shoes cover, hat need to sew.
2. The difficulty of sewing work.
3. The technique need. Example of technique: embroidery, screen print or dying.
Deadlines and Turnaround Times
A minimum of 6 weeks from time of payment to delivery is required for all cosplay commissions. For more complex costumes or during peak seasons (Spring and Summer) this turnaround time may be longer. Upon receiving your quote, we will provide an exact delivery date. We recommend ordering your costume as early as possible!
Payment and Payment Plans
We only accept payment by Paypal .
Our Paypal e-mail address is email@example.com
1.We greatly appreciate and prefer payment in full within 3 days of receiving your confirmation.
2.And we also offer the payment plan option by providing half of the total cost as receiving your confirmation and the remaining balance before the date for delivery.
Providing Accurate Measurements
All the custom made orders are based on the measurements you provide. Taking extremely accurate measurements is crucial to ensuring a correct fit. And please USE ONLY OUR MEASUREMENT GUIDE for reference ! If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! All measurement information is kept private. We cannot be responsible for costumes that do not fit correctly based on inaccurate measurements provided.
Providing Clear Reference Pictures
We rely on you to supply us with clear and detailed reference pictures for your costume. Failure to submit clear pictures may result in some details being lost. DO NOT send pictures of other cosplayers. We can only be sure of specific details of your costume by comparing to actual pictures of the character. We recommend providing a front, back and side picture of your character as well as any pictures of close up details you might have.
For any custom made orders, we are unable to accept returns, due to the nature of our work and since each costume is specifically designed and constructed to your measurements. But we understand that the below circumstances are exceptions and may allow for compensation:
1. Your costume arrives damaged due to shipping – Email us immediately with photos of the damage so we can assess the situation within 7 days of receipt of your costume.
2. We missed your confirmed deadline –-in case we missed your confirmed deadline date, You will have the right to ask for return and refund. And I suggest you place the order as early as possible.
3. Your costume does not meet specifications – Email us immediately detailing the issue within 7 days of receipt of your costume. We may ask that the costume be returned for alteration or make a new one for you.
4. If your costume does not fit you erectly due to the inaccurate measurements you gave me, we will not accept returns and refunds .But we can provide you with alteration for a small fee.5. If the package is returned because of wrong shipping address, we well not take the responsible for the re-shipping charge.