Shampoos are important to help keep the skin clean and healthy. Many common shampoos are harsh and irritating to the skin of our pets. The following shampoos are designed to work with the sensitive skin of our pets. Whether using a shampoo for cleansing or treatment of a skin irritation these shampoos will improve the quality of skin. For the best results:
- Brush out any dead hair and material prior to shampooing
- Apply water to hair until your friend is completely wet.
- Place a small quantity of shampoo to the palm of your hand, then work into hair and skin. ** Many medicated shampoo do not lather well. Simply work into hair and skin.
- Medicated shampoos should be allowed to stand on skin for 5 minutes.
- Rinse well
- If drying with blow dryer turn off heat ( if cant turn hean off, then the lowest possible setting will do) and simply use the forced air. Heat will damage the skin and hair further
These shampoos can be used two to three times a week. Less frequent use of a medicated shampoo will decrease the results.