CoreCentric Solution’s FAQs
We think that “No Longer Available” is No Longer Acceptable
Who Is CoreCentric Solutions?
CoreCentric Solutions, formerly CG Industries, Ltd. is a Reverse Logistics, Core Collection and Remanufacturing Company located just outside of Chicago, IL.
What Is Return For Repair Service?
- Return for Repair Service (RFR) is a useful solution when parts are NLA (No Longer Available). RFR is a method to repair the non working control or part by sending it in for repair when a
part is NLA.
What Parts Do You Offer Return For Repair Service On?
- We can repair multiple brands including, but not limited to, Amana, Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, LG, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag and Whirlpool to name just a few.
What Are Benefits To Sending In A Part For Repair?
- For the Servicer, it offers a way to complete more service calls and improves customer satisfaction. Making your customers happy means they will call you the next time they need service!
- For the Customer, it keeps their appliance running saving them the cost of replacing it.
- For the Environment, we are reusing the part and restoring the appliance to working condition, this keeps appliances out of landfills.
How Long Does It Take To Repair The Part?
- We can repair most parts within 2-4 business days of receipt.
What If My Control Is Deemed Beyond Repair?
- If we receive your control and it is deemed beyond repair, we will notify you to determine whether or not you want us to return the control to you.
Your Site Lists A Lot Of Remanufactured Parts For Sale, What Is A Remanufactured Part?
- A remanufactured part is a part we have restored to its original function, in some cases we’ve upgraded the part with the latest software, making the part higher functioning than the original part. 100% of our parts go through a full functional test before packaging to ensure quality.
- We have inventory available on our remanufactured parts, unlike the RFR Service, where you have to send in your part to be repaired and then returned to you.
What Are The Standard Shipping And Handling Charges?
Single Piece shipping and handling charges are as follows:
- $11.99 UPS Ground – Continental US
- $25.00 UPS 2 Day Air – Continental US
- $35.00 UPS Next Day Air – Continental US
What Is The Payment Policy?
- Payment is required prior to servicing your part or shipping you a remanufactured part ordered on the eBay site.
- Ebay immediate payment via PayPal. You can click the Pay Now button and safely pay for this part through PayPal. For the safety and security of our customers, all payments are processed through PayPal.
How Do I Contact You If I Have A Question Or To Check On The Status Of My Part?
What Kind Of Quality Can I Expect From A Repaired Part?
- Every part is inspected, analyzed and tested prior to being returned. In addition, CoreCentric Solutions is ISO 9000:2008 Certified; controls undergo extensive testing and meet rigorous industry standards in remanufacturing.
What Is The Return Policy?
Note: return received without a Return Authorization Number will be subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Notification is required within 14 days of receipt of repaired part.
- Returns require a Return Authorization number. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-737-2244 to obtain an RA number.
- Returns are to be shipped to: CoreCentric Solutions, 175 Wall Street, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
- If a part arrives damaged, contact Customer Service immediately for assistance.
What Does The Warranty Cover And How Long Is The Warranty Period?
- Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used according to professional norm, standards and practices. The warranty is for a period of 6 months from the date of installation for residential applications and 90 days from the date of installation for non-residential applications.