For NLA parts, and parts that are delayed, the easy answer is CoreCentric Solutions’ Return for Repair (RFR) process that breathes new life into older controls. RFR delivers:
- Fast Repair Service turnaround, often within 48 hours!
- Solid warranty with a full 6-month guarantee
- Fully tested to OEM standards
- Enhanced with latest technical upgrades whenever possible
- All parts are analyzed using proprietary CCS test procedure
- Highly detailed repair processes are developed, tested and implemented
- Repairing instead of replacing saves the cost of a new appliance
Just send the defective appliance control part directly to us. We will inspect, analyze, and remanufacture the part and ship it back.We offer an extensive list of appliance control parts, fitness control parts and more that are eligible for our Return for Repair Service. This solution avoids a costly product replacement and will keep the appliance operational for years to come!
Search our store using your part number. If you don’t see your part in our repair listings please call us at 866.737.2244 . We’re always adding to our list everyday.
Individual Boards are Returned to
CoreCentric Solutions, Remanufactured
and Returned to the Customer