Thank you for visiting our store! CosplayAnimeWigs carries wigs made out of two materials: Kanekalon (Premium Series) and Natura Heat Resistant Fibers (Ultra Series). Please read the wig care instructions carefully as how to maintain the wigs will depend on the fiber material.
wigs made out of two materials: Kanekalon (Premium Series) and Natura Heat Resistant Fibers (Ultra Series). Please read the wig care instructions carefully as how to maintain the wigs will depend on the fiber material.
Wig Cleaning (Ultra Series and Premium Series):
- Before washing, gently brush out all the tangles with a wig comb.
- Use wig shampoo specially designed for synthetic wigs. In a sink, mix 2 capfuls of shampoo with cold water only, and immerse wig. Gently swirl, and let soak for 8 minutes.
- Rinse the wig gently in cold water. Swish the wig around but do not scrub the fibers.
- After washing, discard the soapy water. Rinse again until the soap residue is gone from the wig.
- Shake out the excess water and blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
Wig Storage (Ultra Series and Premium Series):
- Wigs are best stored on a wire form as they can be dried and hold their shape.
- Styrofoam head form’s will hold the wig shape but cannot be used to dry a wig.
- For long term storage, the wigs can be carefully placed in the original packaging.
Wig Combing (Ultra Series):
- Any human hair or wig comb can be used.
- Brush out the tangles.
- Style as you would with natural hair.
Wig Combing (Premium Series):
- Use only wig combs.
- Pick out the tangles by hand on curly styles.
- Brush carefully when removing tangles.
Wig Chemical Treatment (Ultra Series):
- Wigs can be dyed, styled with gels, hairspray and other chemical treatments.
- Wigs can return to previous form by washing with water.
Wig Chemical Treatment (Premium Series):
- Wigs can be styled once with chemical treatments.
- Wigs cannot return to their previous form after chemical treatment.
Wig Styling with Heat Based Tools (Ultra Series):
- Plug the curling iron and get it hot. This will take about fifteen minutes.
- After brushing and combing the wig, separate the hair into sections for curling.
- Open the curling iron by holding your four fingers around the handle while pushing your thumb down on the moving part of handle.
- Clip the curling iron onto a half an inch strand of hair at the top part of your wig, the part closest to the root, by lifting your thumb. Then slide it down to the tip of your wig. Be sure to stop before it completely slides off. Pull iron down to the tip of your hair. Start curling your wig in the direction you want it to curl in, for example curve it under if you want an inward curl.
- Continue to curl your wig until you reach the top part of your hair and hold it there for 10 seconds.
- Slowly and gently start to uncurl your wig until you reach a point where you can press your thumb down again without your hair holding your curling iron shut. (The slower you let it come down, the longer the curls will hold.)
- Open and close the curling iron until you ease it out of your wig.
- Repeat the steps on all of your hair that you want curled.