Welcome to "Crafty Dragon"
You may see that the cost of posting UP TO 25 sheets of ANY of the 12” x 12” Scrapbooking papers to Australia only is actually showing at $9.65 and that is simply due to the large size of the paper/s which has been considered by Oz Post to be the size of a parcel. The breakdown for the cost is as follow:
Posting material: $2.20 (to secure the papers during transit)
A small handling fee of: $0.85
It does not matter if you purchase 1 or 3 or 18 or 25 sheets, the cost of the p&h will still be the same.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
* The cost of the P&H is definitely with no doubt are being use to cover the cost of postage which has been set by Oz Post and the extra cost of handling are to cover other cost such as packaging supplies as well as to cover other high expenses such as Paypal & Ebay's fees which unfortunately doesn't become cheap at all.
Where it is possible I will try my best to lower the price of the items which I have to offer for sale to the lowest point possible however I appreciate it very much if buyers can be understanding to the fact that I have to apply the handling cost onto the cost of the P&H to cover the hidden high cost of selling on Ebay.
* Please also note that I will not.......NOT take any responsibility for any lost mail so please consider spending a bit more dollars in registering your parcel!
* Ebay's system will NOT automatically combine the cost of the P&H for you, please send thru' a quick email when you have finished your shopping and a combined invoice with the appropriate cost of P&H will then get send out to you.
* Payment is to be settled strictly within 3 days.
* Purchases that reach the value of more than $60 will automatically be charged registered mail (on the top of the p&h).
* The banking details will only be send out when required as it is not listed on Ebay.
Have a great one & happy shopping!