I. GENERAL TERMS
3. All information which you supply to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other personal information, must be truthful and accurate. We respect your privacy and promise to safeguard the confidentiality of your information. However, in the event that we suspect fraudulent or otherwise unlawful activity, we reserve the right to supply your information to law enforcement agencies.
4. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to restrict or terminate your right to use the site.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password and other account information confidential and are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized. If you believe your account has been misused or compromised, please contact us immediately.
6. The sole remedy that you shall have for any claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Site shall be a refund, without interest, of all or part of the price which you have paid to Cyber Coins & Banknotes,for goods or services which you have purchased from Cyber Coins & Banknotes through the Site. Apart from that sole remedy, you waive any claim for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages for any claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Site.
7. We may modify or discontinue the Site or any of its features, including any specific auction, at any time. We do not guarantee accessibility, accuracy, or security of the Site. You accept the Site on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
8. All software on the Site is the property of Cyber Coins & Banknotes or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws and international conventions. The content of the Site may be used as a shopping and educational resource. Any other use of the Site, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission or display of the content, is strictly prohibited.
9. You may not use any software or device that will affect the function of the Site or any of its features. You may not take any action that places an undue burden on the function of the Site software or infects the Site's system.
11. Any contract arranged through the Site between you and Cyber Coins & Banknotes, including direct purchases and auction purchases, shall be completed only when the contract is accepted and confirmed by Cyber Coins & Banknotes. Therefore, each contract is made in Brighton-le-sands, Sydney, Australia. In any dispute regarding the Site, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorney fees.
II. TERMS OF SALE
1. General Information. The point of sale for all items on line is Monterey, Australia. All orders are sent from Sydney Australia.
2. Guaranty and Return Privilege. All items are guaranteed genuine. Any coin order may be returned within thirty days of receipt for any reason. The customer shall bear the cost of returning all items and shall insure them for their full value. Books are not sent on approval and are not subject to return.
3. Postage. All orders are charged for postage, insurance and handling.
4. Payment. Orders may be paid by PayPal, or wire transfer deposit to our CBA account. personal or bank cheque-only in Australian dollars on an Australian Bank, Money Orders from Australia Post only. We can not accept non Australian cheques or non Australian Money Orders due to the high fees involved. fax or mail. Australian address and phone number: C. Tripodis, 13/320 Rocky Point Road, Ramsgate, NSW 2217, Australia. phone: 0418250149, Email: email@example.com Office hours are 9AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. AU$ bank account for wire transfers will be provided by phone, fax or mail.
5. Shipment. Please provide a specific shipping address and advise us of any special shipping instructions. Unless other specific shipping instructions are indicated, coins are sent by Australia Post. Insured or Registered mail. Every effort is made to ship within 48 hours of receipt of payment. Please allow a reasonable time for delivery.
6. All coins are guaranteed genuine. Attribution, date, condition and other descriptions are the opinion of Cyber Coins & Banknotes, and no warranty is expressed or implied. Please note that an auction sale is not an approval sale, lots may not be returned for any reason except lack of authenticity. All claims of misdescription and all claims of return, except claims regarding authenticity, must be made within 14 days of receipt of material. Any claim of lack of authenticity must be made in writing by the original purchaser immediately after discovery that an item is not authentic, and upon making such a claim the original purchaser must immediately return the lot to Cyber Coins & Banknotes, in the same condition as at the time of the auction. If payment is made by credit card, rights of return are governed by these Auction Terms which supercede any rights of return promulgated by the card issuer. Estimates are intended as a guide only and not as a statement of opinion of value.
7. Invoices are due and payable within 14 days upon receipt. Interest and late fees of 2.0% per month, or at the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is less, from the date of the auction, shall be payable on invoices not settled within 30 days of the auction date. Cyber Coins & Banknote, may reduce or compromise any charge or fee at its discretion.
8. Bidders not known to us must provide us with satisfactory credit references or pay a deposit as determined at Cyber Coins & Banknotes discretion before bidding. Minors are not permitted to bid without written consent of a parent guaranteeing payment. Cyber Coins & Banknotes will require payment in full from any bidder prior to delivery of lots. Title does not pass until lots are paid in full. Upon receipt of lots, the buyer assumes full responsibility for loss or damage. Delivery to the buyer's address of record shall constitute receipt by the buyer regardless of the identity of the person accepting delivery.
9. Estimates are in Australian dollars ($AU). Bidders personally guarantee payment for their successful bids, including bidders executing commission bids from other parties and bidders representing corporations or other entities. Buyers accepting commission bids from other parties do so at their own risk and remain responsible for payment under these Auction Terms.
10. In the event a successful bidder fails to make full payment within 30 days of the auction date, Cyber Coins & Banknotes reserves the right to deem the sale incomplete and to resell the material, and the bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable cost of such a sale and also to pay any difference between the resale price and the previously successful bid. Cyber Coins & Banknotes reserves all rights that it is entitled to, including the right to offset any sums due from a successful bidder against any future consignment or purchase or monies or goods in possession of Cyber Coins & Banknotes.
11. In the event of a dispute, the English version of these Auction Terms shall be definitive.