Subject to the following requirements, Customer may return the Products within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment and obtain a credit or refund of the purchase price paid less shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees (as detailed below).
To Return the Product: - Customer must call DFS at (800) 891-8595 to receive a Credit Return Authorization.
- Customer must ship the Products to DFS in their original packaging and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment, all of which shall be at Customer's expense.
- The original sales invoice(s) must accompany the returned Products.
- To be eligible for return, the Products must be in same condition as when shipped to Customer and all of the manuals, diskettes, power cords, software and other items shipped with the Products must also be included.
- No returns will be allowed for Products that are damaged while in Customer's possession or control. - DFS may, in its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product.
Important Restocking Fee Information:
- Unless the product is defective (as reasonably determined by DFS) or the return is a direct result of a DFS error, DFS may charge a restocking fee up to 15% of the purchase price paid.