Skip to main content
DollahMaxx
DollahMaxx

DollahMaxx

jgre79194 (581 )100%
10 followers

www.DOLLAHMAXX.biz ...read more

DollahMaxx

www.DOLLAHMAXX.biz ...stretch your DOLLAH to the MAXXimum... No long lines! No messy aisles! No bulk purchases necessary! Shop 24/7 with FREE Shipping on all orders. With 80% of our products under $4.99 and the remaining 20% still being very competitively priced in order to give buyers more options, we remain affordable to a wide range of customers. Live in a remote part of the country? Not mobile? We ve got you covered! Our selling model is that of a dollar store but with a twist, online, and was created for the sole purpose of offering per piece purchases. We are also working to grow our business through eBay so that we may serve other under privileged countries outside the U.S.

88 results found in all categories
1
Items per page: 
Comments?
Cal Link