All sales are final unless they are found to be damaged or defective. All items come with DrivenGPS's 30-day return period unless advertised differently. After 30 days, the balance of the warranty is carried direct with the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider. If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the 30-day return period and we will replace the defective item for you, unless the original warranty supersedes our 30 day return period.
If you would like to set up a return, you will need to open a return request through the eBay Resolution Center. Please follow the steps below.
If you are not able to open the return request through the eBay resolution center, you will need to contact eBay customer service at the following phone number: 1-866-540-3229.
- Go to My eBay
- Select Purchase History
- Select More Actions
- Select Return This Item
- Select Reason
- Chose Refund or Replacement
- Select Request Return
Products not eligible for return:
- Any product not purchased from DrivenGPS.
- Products with physical damage.
- Products or product packaging with UPC codes, serial numbers, or models numbers that have been removed or altered.
Items that are purchased as part of a combo or bundle maybe returned separately. For example, a GPS bundled with a case and dash mount may be returned without the case and mount. If the entire combo or bundle is not returned when seeking a refund, the refund will be discounted based on the cost of the items not returned.
Returning products that are no longer available or in limited supply. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.
Specific terms are:
- Customer must request return authorization from eBay within 30 days from the date the order was delivered. After 30 days customer must contact the manufacturer, manufacturer's representative, or warranty provider directly for repair/replacement.
- Return ID numbers are valid for 30 days from the issue date, meaning the returning product must be shipped by the customer and received by DrivenGPS within 30 days. Return authorization will not be extended or re-issued.
- All returned products found to be non-defective upon inspection will be subject to a restocking fee. Returns that have not been opened will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Non-defective returns that have been opened will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage. We carefully inspect returned items before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges. No returns will be accepted if the original packaging is damaged and/or missing accessories.
- eBay will provide a prepaid return shipping label for defective returns.
- Refunds will be determined by the purchase price of the product. All fees including original shipping and restocking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Non-defective returns that included FREE SHIPPING in the original purchase have an embedded shipping cost that is non-refundable.
- A refund may be issued if replacement is not available.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- We are not responsible for product losses/damage while returning merchandise.
- Once we receive your return we will ship a replacement or process a refund within 5 business days.