Factory Authorized Outlet General Warranty:
FAO warrants purchases against manufacturing defect for 30 days from the date of purchase (see "Return Policy"). FAO makes no warranties, express or
implied, beyond this period, unless otherwise specifically and expressly stated. Further warranty may be offered by the product manufacturer. This warranty does
not apply to products which are used for purposes other than that which they were designed for or which have been altered in any way
that is detrimental to the performance or life of the product. For warranty information on a particular item or to obtain warranty parts/service on
an item (if applicable), please contact the item manufacturer.
DuroMax items (including, but not limited to generators, gas engines, and water pumps) carry a 1-year limited parts warranty. If,
under the course of normal, non-commercial use, the DuroMax item fails within 1 year from the date of purchase, as a result of faulty materials or
workmanship, Max Tool will provide necessary replacement or repair parts at no charge for the parts. Labor costs and shipping/handling costs are not
included under this warranty policy and are the responsibility of the buyer. This warranty does not cover failure due to normal wear and tear or abuse.
This warranty applies only to purchases made directly with Max Tool and only to the original purchaser. This warranty is void with misapplication,
misuse, or negligence of the product.
Twin-Star International, Inc., hereinafter referred to collectively as the (Company), warrants that your new Duraflame Electric Fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. This electric fireplace must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the company.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, after said defect is confirmed by the Company's inspection.
4. This warranty does not cover the light bulb(s) included with the Duraflame Electric Fireplace.
5. The Company may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respects to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
6. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the Company assume responsibility for same.
7. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
8. All other warranties - expressed of implied - with respect to the product, its components and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the Company are hereby expressly excluded.
9. The Company neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the Duraflame product.
10. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non Duraflame accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
This warranty is void if:
a. The fireplace is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
b. Any unauthorized repair alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product.
c. You do not have the original receipt of purchase.
If Warranty Service is Needed:
1. Contact the Company, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 561-330-3201. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, and the model/serial number of your Duraflame product.
2. ANY AND ALL WORK DEEMED NECESSARY MUST BE PERFORMED BY A REPAIR SPECIALIST, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY SERVICE WORK YOURSELF.
FAO's 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows for the return of new and unused products in original factory condition and used defective products for 30
days from the date of purchase. Returns must be pre-approved by Max Tool and have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number issued by Max Tool.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend using a shipping carrier with online
tracking and insurance. Max Tool will replace the item with an identical item, issue a full store credit for the value of the item, or issue a refund
for the value of the item, minus a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling is non-refundable. Items with free or discounted shipping will have the full shipping and handling cost, according to www.maxtool.com or our current print catalog for the shipping weight of the item, deducted from the credit or refund amount. Returns are not allowed for the following items: generators, engines, and water pumps that have been fueled, and tarps and generator covers that have been removed from their original packaging.
If you do not wish to complete a purchase, please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to cancel your purchase prior to
the package being shipped, but we cannot guarantee that the order will be stopped in time. If an order has already been shipped, simply refuse
the package when it arrives or return the package to sender if the courier delivers the package. Shipping and handling paid is non-refundable
on order cancellations. If an item has free or discounted shipping, the full shipping and handling cost, according to www.factoryauthorizedoutlet.com or our
current print catalog for the shipping weight of the item, will be deducted from the refund or credit amount. Order cancellations may also be
subject to cancellation fee of 15% of the item value.
2013 Factory Authorized Outlet. All Rights Reserved
Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed