Gordys Gadgets 30 Day Warranty Policy
I want all my customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
I strive for customer service to resolve any issues so please, contact me for assistance via eBay messaging.
Please review the listing of the item for any exceptions to the policy. (Promo warranty time etc)
Before return please contact me via eBay messaging to make arrangements for the return.
I try to respond to questions as quickly as possible. (Usually within 24 hours or less)
An RMA is required or the unit will not be accepted. An RMA can be obtained by contacting us via eBay.
• Buyer may return any Macbook purchased from Gordys Gadgets, for a full refund/exchange within 15 days of delivery.
-Day 16 to Day 30:
MacBooks that have hardware failure are accepted for refund or exchange, unless the warranty is void for the reasons below:
Any warranty is VOID if any of the following applies:
- Unit is not in condition received.
- Unit has been serviced by a 3rd party.
- Unit damage is the result of accidental or liquid damage drop, or other user caused damage.
- When the RMA unit is tested defective after received, we will ship a replacement to you or issue a refund.
- Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, will be returned to the buyer.
We test all returns and impose a restocking fee equal to 15% of the product sales price plus the actual original shipping cost for buyers misrepresenting the condition of the product.
(example: return of a working unit claiming it is defective - buyers remorse).
Returns for cosmetic issues may incur a restocking fee, unless the issue is not mentioned in the listing or in the photos of the item are not accurate.
Thank You for your interest in our Macbooks.