All timepieces purchased from Govberg Jewelers (exceptions apply, see below.) may be returned or exchanged within 14-days of purchase. All watches must be in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the purchase price (minus our actual shipping costs) or store credit for an exchange.
When your timepiece arrives, make sure to inspect the watch before wearing or removing any tags or factory tape. Check over the watch to see that it is in perfect working order, with no blemishes. Once the watch is worn or sized (and even if it is unworn but the plastics/tags have been removed) we cannot accept a return of the watch.
If, after wearing or sizing your watch, you notice that there is a mechanical problem, we will ALWAYS repair it under warranty. As an authorized dealer, our new watches come with legitimate and valid warranties from the manufacturer. We back our preowned watches with a 15-month warranty against any mechanical flaw.
We will NOT replace or refund a watch once it has been worn (or the plastics/tags have been removed). It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the watch upon receipt to ensure that it is in perfect working order, before wearing.
- Please contact us prior to your return.
- We do NOT pay for return shipping.
- The order must be returned within 14-days of the date of delivery. If the watch is a gift and you are in need of an extension, please contact us prior to purchasing.
- Returns will be credited in full minus the actual shipping cost.
- Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Returns must be shipped via prepaid insured traceable delivery (for e.g. UPS or FedEx) Please note: FedEx does not insure watches valued above $500. If your watch is valued above that amount please use an alternate shipping method.