HVACSTORES.com is the nation’s largest direct integrated marketer of Air Conditioning and Heating Products. We stand behind what we sell and provide a superior level of customer support.
HVAC Stores promises to deliver high-quality products, in excellent condition, to your residence. If, for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, unused merchandise by simply requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization.
Returns for Unused Products
We can process returns for unused products and refunds only for items purchased from HVACSTORES.com. If attempting to return a product from one of our affiliates, you will need to visit their website and follow their Returns Policy guidelines. To set up a return for unused products purchased online you request an RMA and must be within 30 days from the day your order shipped. If you are returning a product because we made an error in your order, we will promptly send you the correct item at no additional cost, and we will schedule and pay for return shipping. Please contact our customer service and advise of the incorrect item received.
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials)
- All free or gift items including accessories must be included with your return
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item.
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as FedEx or UPS. Please do not use USPS
- All freight bound equipment must be returned via freight carriers (If you are unsure which method your products should return via please contact us at 1-866-631-6389)
- All items must be returned with their assigned return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Items returned without an RMA number will be refused by our warehouse.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance / Overstock are not eligible for return. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement/exchange on a clearance / overstock item.
The purchaser is responsible for the cost of the returned shipping. All returns associated with our "Free Shipping offer” will have deducted from the refund the original shipping fees that HVAC Stores incurred in the process of shipping your order. For all other orders not associated with our “Free Shipping offer” (Original shipping charges are non-refundable)
NOTE: We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. You must contact us to file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper. We recommend you to retain your tracking number for at least three months after shipping your product.
Special Bundle Pricing Returns Policy
If you have purchased a Split System which had a “Special Bundle Pricing” associated with it, the return amount will be the current cost of the individual items the customer chooses to keep minus the cost of the total “Special Bundle Pricing”.
Example of Total Credit provided in a Special Bundle Pricing Return is as follows:
On a Split System package:
SSX160241A / GMVC950453BX / CAPF3636B6 – Total “Special Bundle Pricing” Cost is - $2473.00
The individual costs of each product are –
SSX160241A - $1250.00
GMVC950453BX - $1149.00
CAPF3636B6 - $300
This if purchased separately totals $2699.00
Total Credit for customer after “Special Bundling Pricing” is broken and product in this example (GMVC950453BX) is returned will be $923.00.
Special Bundle Pricing provides a total discount off the package price as oppose to the products individually. If returning only one section of the bundle, then the Special Bundle Pricing is broken and you are now purchasing the independent units at full price.