|Each time that we reach a goal point, we also reward our buyers. Our next Power Seller star will happen very soon. We ship out hundreds of orders per week and the feedback numbers are growing quickly. |
Feedback number 25,000 will get their order 100% FREE, including shipping and handling.
1. Eligibility. HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, WHO ARE REGISTERED USERS BUYERS FROM HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL THROUGH THE EBAY STORE. If you are under the legal age of majority in your country of residence (a "Minor"), one of your parents or legal guardians must read and agree to these Contest rules on behalf of you and themselves in order to win a prize. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the completed purchase provided to Sponsor by Entrant. In the event of any dispute, entries that show NO LONGER AN EBAY MEMBER will be deemed ineligible.
All buyers will be eligible to win the 100% Free purchase prize up to or limited to $100 value. You may only win once on a single invoice.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers professional advisers, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
3. Contest Period. Contests commenced upon the completion of each Power Seller Star. Our last win was completed on the day that the gold shooting star was presented to HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL. The next contest started at the completion of that level and will end at the next level of turquoise shooting star or when we reach 25,000 positive feed backs.
4. Determination of Winners. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 above are eligible to participate in the Contest. Our staff and other buyers will be paying close attention to the feedback numbers as they draw closer. All buyers who leave feedback qualify to be winners. The buyer to leave feedback number 25,000 will be the winner.
5. Prizes. The winner will be awarded a free purchase on the invoice that the feedback was left for including all shipping and handling charges up to or limited to $100 value. The prize will be issued in the form of a refund once the transaction has been completed and verified.
Prizes not claimed within fifteen (15) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and will not be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. General Release. By accepting the Contest Prize, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
7. Winners List; Rules Request. Winner will be posted at HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL after the prizes have been awarded. For a printed copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL -Winners List. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL - Rules Request.
8. Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright 2010 HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL. All rights reserved.
9. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States and the state of Missouri. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL Contest, attn.: Don Reed Owner, 316 West Joe Davis, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744.
10. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Don Reed and HEAD 2 TOE THEATRICAL, 316 West Joe Davis, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744.