Home ~ Buyers Guide ~ Bidding ~ Shipping ~ Payments ~ Returns ~ FAQ ~ About Us ~ Contact Us ~ Watch Buyers Guide ~ Rolex Instructions
When you place a bid you are entering into a contract with hessfineauctions. You are also agreeing to all terms listed in the auction and all hessfineauctions policies. Failure to uphold the terms of the contract will result HessfineAuctions notifying eBay and any other entity involved of said failure.
Our team of experienced, dedicated product specialists is committed to accurately describing each item to the best of our knowledge. We specialize in selling unique (one of a kind) items, vintage items, and antique items.
- In placing a bid you are stipulating you have read all the links and agree to the terms stated.
- Failure to uphold the terms of the contract will result HessfineAuctions notifying eBay and any other entity involved of said failure.
- Legal Jurisdiction. HessFineAuctions is a division of Hess Fine Art, and is registered in Pinellas County, FL, USA. It is agreed that all parties will abide by the laws of the State of Florida in all matters relating to this agreement. And that in the case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction of resolution shall be Pinellas County, Florida.
- All items are sold as-is.
- Anything mentioned in the text is considered disclosed to the buyer. You are responsible for reading all the text.
- Anything visible in the images is considered disclosed to the buyer. You are responsible for viewing and enlarging all images.
- All sales are final unless otherwise noted.
- We understand that terminology may hold different meanings to different people. Please view and enlarge all images and read all text. If you have any questions, please contact us before you place a bid.
- Our photographs are unedited. Unedited photographs often disclose condition far better than verbiage as many people have different ideas on what terms may mean.
- We will not risk our ability to do business by falsifying any documentation. We reserve the right to notify eBay, State and Federal authorities, and any other entity if we receive a request to falsify documents.
- Gold items have been tested with a Kee gold tester M-509GM and tested as stated in the auction.
- All Items are shipped insured. If an item has arrived damaged we will require images and a damage affidavit.