Easily search for one of the featured items pictured below by clicking on its photo! ... or Browse All My Items.
Featured above, left to right: * T-Shirt: Spike / "Bite Me!" (Buffy/Angel inspired) * Velveteen Rubber Cord Necklaces (2mm & 3mm)* 3/8 inch wide custom Velvet Chokers in over 20 colors! (I have velvet chokers available in other widths and styles in my eBay store.) * Velvet "Vampire Bite" Choker featuring Swarovski Crystals, available in a variety of widths. * T-Shirt: "Angel's Avengers" (Buffy/Angel inspired) * 72-inch long Wrap Bracelet (or Necklace), available in a number of cord materials and colors. * CLEARANCE items are listed at discounted prices, and may be prototypes, samples, discontinued items/options and/or imperfect items, so please read all details carefully. *
COMING SOON: Vampire Fang Necklaces & Double Chokers!
~ Messages & Announcements ~
May 23, 2013
- USPS Holiday Reminder: Monday, May 27, is Memorial Day; as this holiday is observed by the USPS, orders cannot be shipped on this date. When estimating when your order will ship, please remember that the FIRST BUSINESS DAY for orders placed Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (24 - 27) will be Tuesday, May 28. Please keep the holiday in mind, and "do the math" yourself, as eBay's "estimate" counts past performance more heavily than the actual stated handling times, and does not take holidays and weekends into consideration the way it should. (Items with a 3 business day handling time should be expected to ship on or before Thursday, May 30; items with a 5 business day handling time should be expected to ship on or before Monday, June 3.)
May 9, 2013
- Imagize Your World is OPEN again! If anything seems to be missing, or you need a higher quantity of a specific "variation" than what is currently listed, just let me know so I can make the necessary adjustments for you, if it is available.
- I belive I have responded to everyone who sent me a message while I was away... if I missed you please let me know.
April 24, 2013
- NOTICE: Imagize Your World will be CLOSED until May 9. While my store is "on vacation" I will NOT be available to accept/process orders or read/respond to messages. If you have any questions or concerns regarding an order you have already placed, I will be happy to help you as soon as I am back online. For answers to some general questions/concerns, I encourage you to view my FAQ's for While I'm Away eBay store Page. Thank you for your understanding and patience, and I look forward to "seeing you" when my store re-opens.
April 7, 2013
- NOTICE: Imagize Your World will be CLOSING on April 23 and re-opening on or around May 9. While my store is "on vacation" I will NOT be able to accept or process orders; so if you have a deadline approaching in late April or early-to-mid-May, please place your order soon, to ensure that it can be completed and shipped in time. Orders must be placed AND PAID FOR by April 22 to ship before processing is shut-down. PayPal eChecks need several days to clear, and are not recommended after April 15. (Orders that are not paid for in time will be processed and shipped after my store re-opens; this includes orders with pending uncleared payments.)
- I have added some new colors to my velvet chokers, including Light Coral, Sage Green and Dark Grey in the 7/8-inch width and Pale Lilac, Emerald and Coffee in the 1.5-inches width. (And the previously added colors -- such as Antique Gold in the 3/8-inch width and White in the 7/8-inch width -- finally have photos available! (Photos of the individual colors are available at the top of the listing and will be automatically displayed when a color is selected from the menu; "group photos" that include the new colors are still pending, but I hope to have them added to the item descriptions before the end of next week.)
- I am in the process of adding a shorter option for leather cord bracelets. These will be listed in the same color groups as the necklaces. (Shades of "teal" are already listed; if you are waiting on another color, please let me know so I can make that listing a priority.) To get the best pricing for your desired length, please purchase from the appropriate "item" listing: the new "wrap-once-around" bracelet/anklet listings will include lengths up to 10 inches; the necklace/choker listings include lengths over 10 inches up to 36 inches; the extra long wrap bracelets/necklaces include lengths over 36 inches, up to 72 inches (these will be made 72 inches unless a shorter length is specifically requested). The only difference between these leather cord items is the length; each is "finished" the same way, with a Lobster Clasp closure, and is a set length. As always, my extender chains and magnetic clasp converters are available separately, so you can "build-your-own-jewelry" a la carte (and I can put the parts together for you as long as you specify that you would like me to do so).
March 5, 2013
- Now through March 10th, all St. Patrick's Day themed items and all GREEN jewelry items are on sale! Please note that only the items/listings where all included options qualify for the discount will officially show up as "on sale"; listings that include both green and non-green jewelry will have the prices for the green options manually discounted (price shown when all selections are made is the final price)... but the official "sale notation" will not be shown. If you have any questions or believe there is a pricing error, please contact me before you purchase to ensure you get the correct price.
- WINTER WEATHER ALERT! Please EXPECT DELAYS in receiving items that were recently purchased, or will be purchased soon. Heavy snow here and in the surrounding areas (such as Chicago) may cause packages to take longer than normal to be shipped and/or handled by the USPS. Please also be aware that other areas are soon to be affected, so packages may be delayed at multiple "stops" during transit. Thank you for your understanding... and to those in affected areas STAY SAFE!
January 19, 2013
- USPS Holiday REMINDER: Monday, January 21 is Martin Luther King Day; as this holiday is observed by the USPS, orders cannot be shipped on this date. Orders placed Saturday, Sunday and Monday (19th - 21st) will be shipped no earlier than Tuesday the 22nd. (Orders with a 3 business day handling time will be shipped between Tuesday the 22nd and Thursday the 24th; items with a 5 business day handling time will be shipped between Tuesday the 22nd and Monday the 28th.) Please keep this in mind when estimating when your order will be shipped and delivered.
January 18, 2013
- My eBay store is now accepting orders again! Thank you all for your patience during the holiday shutdown.
- NOTICE: The USPS will be INCREASING POSTAGE RATES beginning on January 27...
- I will NOT be increasing the shipping fees I charge for domestic (US) First Class Packages, at this time.
- The shipping fees I charge for domestic (US) Priority Mail will be increased accordingly.
- Sadly, the USPS is raising postage for First Class International Packages by a large margin, so those shipping fees will be increasing significantly.
- Despite these increases, the shipping fees I charge will continue to be less than the costs I actually incur to ship the package. (Please remember that the postage is NOT the only cost of shipping. If you have a question about a specific charge, please contact me.)
- Please NOTE: I will begin updating the applicable shipping fees BEFORE the official USPS change, as the actual postage charged will be based on the shipping date (regardless of the date the item was ordered). Any customer charged an increased shipping fee, whose order is shipped before the USPS rate actually increases, will have the difference between my "new" and "previous" shipping fee refunded.
- In the coming weeks and months I will be making some long-awaited changes and updates to my store's content, items, photos and descriptions... possibly including my store's "category" structure. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!
The portion of the page that appears above this text was last updated on May 23, 2013.
The rest of this page will be revamped and updated... soon... -ish. The "Last Updated" notation at the bottom of this page only pertains to the portion below this text.
See more on my SAMPLES
Last Updated 02/15/2011