Dear Valued Customer:
Industrial Rope Supply Co., Inc. is a family owned business with an extremely deep history. The company was founded in the late 1800's by George Kray on 2nd Street in downtown Cincinnati. After the death of George Kray, Floyd Gudgeon purchased the company. In 1952 he changed the name to Industrial Rope Supply Co., Inc. and moved it to the present location, 5250 River Road. After the death of Floyd Gudgeon ownership was passed on to his daughter, Carole Lemen. In 1998 Scott Lemen purchased the company, and has managed its growth to include a second location in St. Charles Missouri.
Our product line has evolved to meet the demands of our current customers and customers of the future. Aside from the products shown in our catalog, we offer a full line of safety products, fiber rope, small cordage, galvanized aircord, import wire rope, import fittings, bulk chain, chain slings and all related chain products. Customer service has been the key to our success and will be the key to our future growth. That is why we pride ourselves on servicing our customers because without you, Industrial Rope would not exist.