Products available on the Intuit Store are for download only and currently limited for purchase in the US.
How does it work?
- Click Buy It Now - Immediately after you place your order you will receive:
- E-mail from PayPal showing your order summary
- Your Order will be Processed by arvato on behalf of Intuit. You will receive:
(The processing time of your order might vary. If you have not received your order within 24 hours please use the "Ask a question" link or click here. Please check your "junk" e-mail folder first as your inbox might have blocked incoming mail.)
- E-mail from arvato which includes your product download link and license key.
- Download and Enjoy - Click the download link to launch the download assistant which will download the product to your machine. Once you have downloaded the product, you will receive:
- E-mail from eBay in eBay inbox – for your convenience an alternative download method is included
- E-mail from eBay – including the same information as the eBay inbox e-mail
- E-mail from eBay asking for feedback (in case you have not provided your feedback)
Click the Buy It Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed to checkout and process your payment for your item.
Currently we only accept PayPal.
||60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Refunds can be requested within 60 days of purchase for electronically delivered goods. To request a refund please select the "Ask a question" link at the
bottom of the page or click here. In your message please include the following information so we can begin processing your request:
Refunds are typically processed within 3 business days. Once refunded your license will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to use the product.
- First and last name
- PayPal registered e-mail address
- Name of the product purchased
- Product license key (supplied in the fulfillment e-mail)
- Transaction date
- Transaction amount
Do you need further support? Please visit our product pages and click on "Ask a question" at the bottom of the
page or click here.
Innovation is nothing new at Intuit. It's been our heartbeat for nearly a quarter century.
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our
customers. We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook.
Little more than two decades later, our revenue tops $3 billion, we're publicly traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market, and recognized as America's
most-admired software company and one of the country's best places to work.
||Our traditional flagship products - Quicken, QuickBooks and TurboTax – stand as testament to our commitment
to revolutionize the way people manage their small businesses and personal finances. Our lineup of tax preparation products helps individuals and small
business owners easily and accurately do their own taxes with confidence. And working with accountants, we've become a staple of American small business,
with a widespread and deep-rooted presence that's second to none.
Intuit partners with Arvato Digital Services Canada, Inc. ("arvato") for the distribution of its downloadable products. arvato
is a provider of services and solutions to business partners with five decades of experience. Together both Intuit and arvato are
committed to providing each customer with superior service.