**About Italian Charms**
An Italian Charm bracelet is made up of a number of individual Modular Links (Italian Charms). These charms are spring-loaded and are hooked together to form a stretchy band (your Italian Charm Bracelet).
So unlike a traditional Charm Bracelet where you start with a separate chain and attach charms to hang from it. Italian Charms fit together to actually create the bracelet itself!
Italian Charm Starter Bracelets consist of 18 blank stainless steel links. These blank links can then be replaced with whatever Italian Charms takes your fancy!
Starter Bracelets are approx 17cm long, but due to their design, you can add/remove links to get the perfect fit.
A starter bracelet is not necessary if you intend to purchase enough Italian Charms to fit around your wrist. Each charm is 9mm long.
Standard Italian Charms are all 9mm in size and due to this standard sizing, all brands are compatible with each other.
Their modular design
also means that the charms on your bracelet are easily interchangeable -
Just swap the charms on your bracelet for a new look or to suit your
How to Join Charms together to create your Bracelet:
Looking at a charm, you'll see one end is rounded and the other has a slit down it.
1. Push the top of the charm towards the rounded edge using your thumb
2. This makes a hook move out from the inside of the charm
3. Hold the charm open, with the hook sticking out
4. Slot the hook from the first charm into the slit that runs down the edge of the next charm
5. When you let go of the charm, it will slide shut and join the two together
Please contact us with ANY questions!!