5 Cardinal Rules
1. Consider the price of the bag. Unless it is an auction listing the price of an Juicy Couture item is not cheap. The simple suggestion is that if it is too good to be true and it is most likely not true.
2.Check the stitches. Juicy Couture are made with fine stitches that are arranged in straight lines and with no loose threads. A fake Juicy Couture item will have stitching that looks messy. There may be loose ends and uneven lines on a fake item.
3. Just because the listing say it is authentic it does not mean it is. If you have never seen the item or it looks really cheap than don' buy it. Juicy Couture is know for their high end products which is pleasing to the eye.
4. Be careful of seller who use stock photos from online website. They may be too lazy to take there own pictures or the worst the item does not exist or does not look like the real thing.
5.Pay attention to the tags: are any letters mangled or squished together? Are there any misspellings? These are obvious signs of fakes. Couture is often spelled Crotour, Cortor and Contour.
6.If the "TM" after Born in the Glamorous USA is the same size as the normal font, that signifies a fake Juicy Couture item.
7.If buying from an auction site, beware seller who have a big amount of the same item in every color. Legitimate sellers may have several Juicy bags, but not all in the same style.
8. The interior of the bag can differ from style to style but usually matches the overall appearance. A pink princess type bag may have crown fabric, while a distinguished leather bag will have a tan interior.
9. Don’t buy form a sellers overseas. Juicy Couture is based in United States there is no reason to purchase the item, ship it overseas and resell back to United States.
10. Always are questions. A good reputable seller is able to answer and give you good information about size, color, details and care. If he/she is really good they are able to send you additional pictures upon request.