1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, credit and debit cards.
2. After I win, how long to I have to pay for the item?
- You have 10 days to pay for an item. After 4 days you will receive an eBay reminder about your unpaid item. Seven days after the eBay notice, you will automatically receive a payment strike from eBay. This is detrimental to your account; please pay in a timely manner.
1. Where do you ship from?
- We ship all items out of Charlotte, North Carolina
2. Do you ship internationally, or to Puerto Rico, Alaska, & Hawaii?
- Unfortunately, we're only able to ship to the 48 Continental States at this time.
3. Which shipping carriers do you use?
- We ship our computers, monitors, laptops and other electronic components via FedEx and USPS.
4. Do you expedite shipping?
- Yes, with an extra fee, please contact us for more details.
5. When will my item ship?
- Our products typically ship out within 2 - 3 business days of payment. If you purchased upgrades for your item, this can add 1 - 2 days to the production time. Once the system ships, you will receive an automated e-mail from our shipping software with the tracking number.
1. How long is the Warranty that you offer?
- Our systems are warranted against hardware failure for 30 days. Software is not warranted. Our systems are virus-free when shipped; the warranty does not cover viruses. Please install an anti-virus program as soon as possible after setting up the computer.
2. Are the laptop batteries covered under the warranty?
- Unless otherwise noted in an auction, we do not guarantee or warranty the life in any of our laptop batteries.
1. What is your return policy?
- You may return an item for a repair or replacement within 30 days of receipt of the item. This does not apply to AS IS items. Please refer to each specific auction for further details.
2. How do I return the item for an exchange?
- You must contact us within the exchange period. We will send an RMA form to authorize the return. Please do not return an item without contacting us.
3. What is the turnaround time for repairs and exchanges on computers and laptops?
- Your repair or exchange will be thoroughly tested and burned in before it is shipped back to you. It should ship in no more than 3 business days after we receive it.
1. What is the condition of the item?
- This is a Refurbished item, which has been restored to working order, inspected, cleaned and repaired to meet manufacturer's specifications. There may be some minor wear on the casing. Some minor scratches may be present. Some items are sold AS IS; the condition of those items is clearly marked on those auctions.
2. What is included with the item?
- Everything included is shown in the listing.
1. Can you install MS Office instead of Open Office?
- We are not licensed to sell, distribute, or install Microsoft Office. Our systems ship with Oracle OpenOffice installed. This office suite is compatible with the Microsoft product line and features Word, Excel, and PowerPoint compatible applications.
2. My system does not boot up. I just got it!
- All of our systems are fully tested prior to shipping. However, sometimes issues can occur during shipping that can cause startup problems. Typically, this may involve a cable or component coming loose during transit. Please contact our Customer Support department and we will help you get the problem resolved.
3. I received my order, but there are some missing items (keyboard, mouse, or cables).
- We check all of our outgoing shipments, but occasionally an item goes out with something missing. If you are missing an accessory, please let us know and we'll take care of it.
4. My CD/DVD drive does not open.
- We have seen cases where the optical drives do not eject right out of the box once they are received. If you are comfortable opening the case, you can check to see that the cables are firmly connected at the rear of the drive and that the drive is pushed fully forward in the case (don't worry, opening the case won't void your warranty). If this doesn't fix it, please contact our Customer Support department and we'll take care of it.
5. I tried calling, and no one answered!
- We're open from 9 am to 5 pm Mon - Sun Eastern Time. Occasionally, all of our representatives are talking to other customers, and your call will go to voice mail. Please leave us a message; we return ALL of our voice messages!
6. My question wasn't answered here!
- We tried to answer the most common questions, but we can't get them all. Please contact customer service via E-Mail at email@example.com or via phone by calling 704-531-5535 We're open from 9 am to 5 pm Mon - Sun Eastern Time.