Since 1965, Liberty Coin Galleries has offered an ever-expanding line of precious metal bullion, collectible coins and US Mint products. Whether you are an investor seeking asset diversification through precious metals, an experienced collector searching for a key date coin, or simply trying to find a vintage Proof Set as a gift, Liberty Coin's extensive inventory is available to meet your needs. We carry all US Mint bullion products including gold, silver and platinum American Eagles; a wide selection of certified US and World coins; and all original US Mint packaged products including annual Proof and Uncirculated Mint Sets, as well as Modern Commemorative Coins.
- Liberty Coin, LLC has grown into one of the industry's largest regional retailers through its Liberty Coin Galleries retail store, specializing in precious metals, rare collectible coins and other products of numismatic interest.
- Among the first national Gold Bullion dealers when public ownership of Gold was once again legalized by the U.S. Government in 1974.
- Over $500,000,000 in Rare Coin and Precious Metals sales to date.
Jim Foster, CEO - Liberty Coin, LLC
Liberty Coin is a second generation, family owned and operated business led by Jim Foster, its CEO.
During a career that has spanned four decades, Jim Foster has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and fair dealing in the rare coin industry. In addition to his keen understanding of all aspects of the rare coin market, Jim has risen to become one of the most well-known and highly respected experts in precious metals bullion. Under his leadership, Liberty Coin has been built to supply collectors and investors with quality numismatic and bullion products at the lowest possible price and with the highest possible level of individualized customer service.
Jim Foster has been a professional numismatist for over 40 years and his credentials include:
- Member of:
- American Numismatic Association (ANA) - (Life Member No. 2563)
- California Coin & Precious Metals Association - (Founding Member No. F113)
- Central States Numismatic Society (CSNS) - (Member No. R 6324)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG)
- Professional Experience:
- Former Grader for Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS)
- Appraiser for major Banks, Insurance Companies and Estates
- Appeared as an Expert Witness in deposition and court proceedings
- Source for the Wall Street Journal on trends and events in precious metals markets
AUTHORIZED MEMBER DEALER
DESIGNATED NATIONAL RETAILER