How does Free Shipping work?
Economy Shipping is FREE! It is serviced by UPS Surepost. Final delivery is made by a postal carrier.
- We offer free Economy Shipping on all items (unless the items are large or heavy).
- We reserve the right to ship UPS with Signature Required for any order over $250.
- Allow 5 - 12 business days for delivery
Do you combine shipping?
We always combine shipping. Please e-mail us when you are ready to checkout as the eBay software does not combine shipping automatically! We ship out 5 days a week and we ship within 2 business days of receiving payment. We ship either Economy, Standard USPS Priority Mail or UPS.
If you choose Standard Shipping, an additional charge of $1.50 per item will be added to the total shipping cost. For One-Day Service, the charge is $5.00 per item.
Can I ship to a different address?
If you wish to ship to a different address from the one that is on your PayPal account, please simply change the address of your PayPal account.
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Yes we do. Rates are the same as U.S. domestic.
Do you ship internationally?
Our international shipping policy is as follows:
- Under $300 (combined total), USPS Priority International $30*
- $300 and over (combined total), USPS Express International $45*
*Combined shipping is $4.00 per each additional item
Canada & Mexico:
- Under $300 (combined total), USPS Priority International $25*
- Under $300 (with shoes), USPS Priority International $27*
- $300 and over (combined total), USPS Express International $30*
- $300 and over (with shoes), USPS Express International $32*
*Combined shipping is $3.00 per each additional item
We reserve the right to ship with the method of our choosing unless specifically instructed otherwise.
Do you combine shipping for international customers?
Yes, we do! Please see above. Please e-mail us when you are ready to checkout as the eBay software does not combine shipping automatically!
How do I return an item? Pack item in the original box if possible. Address your package to:
330 S. Warminster Road #340 Hatboro, PA 19040
Please enclose the form that accompanied your order or a short note stating the item number, your eBay ID and why you are sending us the return. On the side of your return box, please write your last name in large uppercase letters. You have seven days from the date received to return the package. You will be refunded within five business days after we receive the returned item.
Do you guarantee authenticity?
Yes--we at Linda's Stuff pride ourselves on only selling 100% authentic designer merchandise. We work with professional authenticators to confirm authenticity. We are so confident in the authenticity of our items, that we will issue a full refund if you feel that you've purchased an inauthentic item.
What items does Linda's Stuff accept for consignment?
- Linda's Stuff focuses on high-end designer women's, men's and children's clothing, shoes and accessories. Jewelry also sells amazingly well, as do homegoods, collectibles and electronics. We believe in thinking outside the box, so definitely let us know if you have other hidden treasures. The sky's the limit! We have an experienced team ready and willing to research your items.
- We accept high-end designers (i.e. Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, etc), but we also list many contemporary brands (i.e. Tory Burch, Milly, Theory, etc) so feel free to contact us with your items, and we'll let you know if we can list them for you. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We are always happy to help and can be reached Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- We do not accept brands such as Gap, Old Navy, Jones New York, Forever 21, Talbot's, Ann Taylor, Linda Allard Ellen Tracy, Dana Buchman, etc. While they're great brands, they just don't have a high re-sale value on eBay. This is only a sampling of the brands we do not accept. We would love to consult with you about the items you're looking to sell prior to sending, so please feel free to give us a call to chat about your fabulous items!
How do I send you my items for consignment?
- Complimentary UPS Pick-Up or UPS Pre-Paid Label: We can set up a free pick-up for our continental United States clients for any business day. Alternatively, we can email you pre-paid labels. All you need to do is print them out and take them to a UPS drop-off location.
- You should schedule a pick-up at least 24 hours in advance (call Friday for Monday pick-ups).
- UPS will come anytime between 9am-7pm (Unfortunately, you can't request a specific time).
- Clearly label the box with your return address and our shipping address (330 S. Warminster Road #340 Hatboro, PA 19040).
- UPS strongly suggest that you put your items in a plastic/trash bag and include your full contact information (name, phone number, address and email address) as well as Linda's Stuff's contact information (330 S. Warminster Road #340 Hatboro, PA 19040; Tel: 215-956-9190) in the bag. You can then place the bag in your box. This will aid in preventing any loss of items should your box become damaged and the items are separated from the box. Please make sure to securely seal your box.
- Please know that our UPS pick-ups are not insured, however we have all the appropriate tracking information and will make sure it's safely on its way. We are not responsible or liable for packages if they are lost.
When does Linda's Stuff contact me?
Linda's Stuff will contact you:
- When your boxes arrive.
- When your items are listed (providing you with your own secure personal code and simple directions on how to follow your auctions!).
- If there are items we are unable to sell due to brand name (low resale value), condition or authenticity issues. We will contact you if we are unable to sell any of your items via e-mail and you will have the option to have your items returned (all return shipping is at your cost of $20 per box) or donated. If we do not hear back from you within 15 days, we will return your items to you at your cost.
How long does it take for my items to be listed?
- The process of receiving boxes, creating an inventory of your items, photographing them and listing them can take up to two weeks.
- If you haven't heard from us within a week of receipt of your items, feel free to give us a call or send over an e-mail!
How does Linda's Stuff authenticate my items?
- We at Linda's Stuff pride ourselves on only selling 100% authentic designer items. We reserve the right to work with professional authenticators for your items at our discretion. Should an item be deemed inauthentic, you will be issued a $20 charge per inauthentic item ($40 for Hermes) on the next scheduled invoice to cover the authentication expense we incurred.
How will my items be listed?
With over ten years' experience of turning fashion assets into cash for our clients, we implement various strategies to help your items sell their best:
- Auction:The majority of our items begin their run at Linda's Stuff with a 7 day auction at a price that encourages bidding among interested buyers.
- Fixed Price Best Offer:This is a strategy frequently used that allows shoppers to achieve instant buying gratification by "winning" an item immediately without participating in an auction. Buyers can also submit offers for consideration, and only reasonable offers are accepted.
- Free Shipping Promotion:As a company, we offer free shipping on ALL items that we sell. We find that by waiving shipping fees, items become more appealing to the buyer. In fact, studies have shown that buyers are more willing to purchase an item when free shipping is presented. In order to allow for free shipping and not affect you as our clients, $10 dollars is automatically added to the selling price. For example, an item that initially has a resale value of $19 would be listed as $29 with free shipping. Therefore, when you see these items on your invoice, you'll notice that $10 has been deducted from the final sale price. By providing free shipping and adding $10 to the initial price, we strive to engage more buyers and create a successful selling experience for you! It's a win-win!
- Special Sales:As a way to help sell store inventory, we occasionally offer buyers 15%-20% off some of our fixed price merchandise. These promotions have been proven to help your items sell, and they are a valuable method for earning you cash for your items.
- THE CONSIGNMENT PERIOD SHALL BEGIN ON THE DATE YOUR ITEMS ARE LISTED. WE'LL CONTINUE TO RELIST YOUR ITEMS FOR UP TO ONE YEAR UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US OTHERWISE. IF YOU HAVE ITEMS THAT REMAIN UNSOLD AFTER ONE YEAR, IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT US TO ARRANGE THEIR RETURN TO YOU (ALL RETURN SHIPPING IS AT YOUR COST OF $20 PER BOX). AT THE END OF THE YEAR IF WE DON'T HEAR FROM YOU, THOSE ITEMS WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF LINDA'S STUFF.
Does Linda's Stuff charge fees?
There are NO fees charged!
- You receive 62% of the selling price for items that sell for $999 and below, 75% for items that sell for $1,000 and above and 80% for items that sell for $5,000 and above. Always remember, there are NO FEES at Linda's Stuff!
How and when do I get paid?
- Our payment system runs monthly, and payments are made when you have completed sales between the first and the last day of every month.
- Your check and invoice will reflect the completed sales from the previous month, so if you have sales in February, you will be paid in March.
- Completed sales are those that have been paid for and shipped and feedback has been received.
- Buyers have approximately two weeks before they are required to pay, so items that appear to sell one month, may not be considered completed until the following month.
- Items that buyers do not pay for are re-listed after the sale is disputed with eBay.
How do I refer a friend?
We love getting the seal of approval from our clients, so we're happy to reward those who refer us to their friends! Here's how it works:
- Clients are paid a one-time bonus of $25 per new client referred once the new client receives their first sales check.
How do I contact Linda's Stuff?
For a more immediate response, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-866-68-LINDA (54632) or 1-215-956-9190.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST. If you have a concern over the weekend, feel free to leave us a message or give us a call on Monday morning, and our Client Services staff will be happy to assist you.
While Linda's Stuff is currently an online fashion mecca for hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and consigns for an equally impressive number of clients, the company comes from humble beginnings. CEO, Linda Lightman, a former lawyer, began selling her sonâs video games on eBay over fourteen years ago, and after learning the ropes of the process she put her own designer clothes up for auction. It wasnât long before she was selling other peopleâs unwanted clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and jewelry. What began as a hobby developed into an entrepreneurship and a highly successful business. Along with her husband, Linda runs Lindaâs Stuff Inc. and now employs over a hundred employees in multiple departments. The company recently relocated to a larger facility and calls Hatboro, Pennsylvania home.
The success of Linda's Stuff is the result of many contributing factors. The evolution of the company from a household operation to a booming venture has been a continual effort. From enhancing our listings and photographs to easing the consignment process, we are constantly working among our team of talented employees as well as with eBay to improve and innovate every aspect of our business. However, we know better than to overlook our customers and clients when it comes to our accomplishments as a company. It is because of savvy, stylish, and budget-conscious women everywhere that we are able to do what we do, and love what we do. Our company not only strives to sell the best of designer clothing and accessories, but we strive to do so in trying economic times, when these items are not only the things you want, but to buy them makes good economic sense. Linda's Stuff wholeheartedly believes that high fashion and high quality do not have to accompany high price tags. So take some time to browse our site; pages and pages of vintage and nouveau pieces, classics and trend-setters, from coats to accessories, dresses to denim. Or visit our consignment page to learn just how easy it is to start earning money with Linda's Stuff. Lastly, feel free to breathe a sigh of relief; you have finally reached the online world where budgets and fashion collide.
330 S. Warminster Road #340 Hatboro, PA 19040
Think you're a perfect fit for the Linda's Stuff team? Read about our exciting job opportunities:
Gain experience learning the ins and outs of designer fashion. This is an entry-level growth position in which you will be assisting one of the world's largest high end online fashion retailers with over 10 years' experience selling to a worldwide audience! We are looking for motivated, dedicated, efficient and detail oriented workers to write eBay listings and product descriptions for ShopLindasStuff.com. This job is geared toward individuals who have an interest in fashion, some background in fashion writing or retail and have proficient typing skills.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- creating and editing listings for our site (titles, photos, descriptions, organizing inventory information, and assisting with inventory management).
- attention to detail (accuracy is of the utmost importance!)
- quick and accurate typing skills
- previous experience not required; we train new employees on all necessary software