***I HAVE LEARNED THAT EBAY IS SWITCHING CUSTOMERS WHO USE THE WORDS 'AMERICAN' AND 'GIRL' IN THEIR SEARCHES TO THE CATEGORY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY MATTEL ITEMS. YOU MUST SWITCH BACK TO 'ALL CATEGORIES' IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL ITEMS!***
Please help by following my instructions below!
1. ALL of my policies apply to the CLASSIC SITE. The Ebay app stinks! What is shown on the Classic Site trumps the app! Please shift to classic view so you will see everything. PLEASE read one listing ALL the way thru. You may need to click on 'read more,' on a phone or tablet. Special store pages are listed on the left column, under the categories list, in the store.
2. I am applying my promotional rule to LOADS more items! Be sure to check the 'Shipping & Payments' tab (under the picture) to see how much additional items will cost to ship for that specific item, and for more checkout instructions.
3. Sellers cannot see items in carts until the customer either pays or requests the invoice correctly! If you check out without requesting and paying from combined invoice I DO NOT adjust prices AFTER payment because I have already paid additional nonrefundable fees to Paypal and Ebay. And when you DO checkout, make sure all the items you want are still in your shopping cart. A faster customer can buy things out from under you on ebay, so you may want to shop with a list and do your buying quickly!
4. ONE DAY RULE: The lists get lo-o-ong and confusing, so we do not repack. You will be charged one shipping charge for each calendar day you shop, or each checkout. If you shop over multiple days there will be a surcharge for repacking and/or re-invoicing your orders. I am excited you found me, too, but we do need to sleep once in a while!
5. As I said, I am so glad you found me! Almost all questions are answered in the listings, FAQ Page, & special pages under the category listings. PLEASE try to send as few notes as possible! There is no need to send me 'thank you' notes. Your business is thanks enough! There are millions of ebay shoppers, so communications are very time-consuming--during 4th quarter, especially, and they take us away from shipping. Better for us to spend time getting paid orders to you as quickly as possible!