Please help by following my instructions below!
1. ALL of my policies apply to the CLASSIC SITE. The Ebay app stinks! It sometimes offers free shipping when the item is NOT free shipping. What is shown on the Classic Site trumps the app! Please shift to classic view so you will see everything. PLEASE read one listing ALL the way thru, paying close attention to the green paragraph, so you can get a corrected invoice as soon as possible! Special store pages are listed on the left column, under the categories list, in the store.
2. FOR COMBINED SHIPPING: ***HOLIDAY SHOPPERS*** During the holiday rush you need to complete your shopping quickly and request an invoice quickly so that someone else cannot buy the item out from under you. Once you request the invoice properly the item is solidly yours. Instructions are in every listing. Requests that come thru 'My Messages' may not be seen until later, and someone else may pay for your items before you do. If you check out without requesting and paying from combined invoice I do not adjust shipping after payment.
3. I am applying my promotional rule to LOADS more item! This makes shipping calculations easier for both of us. Occasionally, I may offer a shipping quote based on weight. It is always a win-win for my customer.
4. ONE DAY RULE: The lists get lo-o-ong and confusing, so I do not repack. You will be charged one shipping charge for each calendar day you shop. If you shop over multiple days, even if all items are free ship there will be a surcharge for repacking and/or re-invoicing your orders. I am excited you found me, too, but I do need to sleep once in a while!
5. Almost all questions are answered in the listings, FAQ Page, & special pages under the category listings. PLEASE try to send as few notes as possible! Communications are always time-consuming--during 4th quarter, especially.