TERMS & CONDITIONS
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 404.696.2399
Payment is expected within 7 days of order confirmation date. If payment is not received by the 8th day from the order confirmation date, we reserve the right to sell the item and open an Unpaid Item case. In case of a slight delay in sending payment, Bidder must notify seller by email or phone that funds have been sent in order for seller to keep the item(s) on hold. If an item is sold as a "Best Offer" payment is required within 24 hours of the best offer being accepted. We cannot guarantee product availability after 24 hours.
There is no sales tax on items shipped outside of Georgia. Georgia Sales Tax of 7% applies to items picked up at our warehouse or shipped within Georgia.
Our vendors may have different ways of measuring products, and we try to represent the correct dimensions to the best of our ability. Before purchasing a product please make sure it will be a good fit for the area it was intended for. All dimensions on our site are measured in US Standard System (inches and feet.) For help in converting measurements please contact us.
While we try to represent to the best of our ability with photos an accurate picture of products, we cannot guarantee an exact match on color/finish. Please understand that actual finishes/colors of products may differ from photos, depending on lighting situations and monitor settings. Due to the natural characteristics of some materials, colors, veins, and grains will vary. MBW Furniture cannot accept returns due to color mismatches - it is the customer's responsibility to match color(s) before ordering
Actual upholstery color and orientation may vary slightly from photos. Due to fluctuations in fabric inventory, the fabrics shown on certain furniture may not be available. Alternative fabrics will be provided if the one shown is discontinued. Additional charges may apply to specialty alternative fabrics.
Some of our products may require assembly. If you have questions on whether or not a product will require assembly please contact us.
At MBW Furniture, our goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. We offer Free Curbside Shipping to all 48 Continental United States. Free Shipping does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, or US Territories.
Estimated shipping times from receipt of payment to delivery to Continental USA. Shipping time is subject to change depending on stock availability. Items ordered together may be shipped separately on rare occasions. Upon shipment of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier bringing your item, as well as package tracking information.
- Standard orders/In Stock: 1-4 weeks
- Furniture Care Items: 2-5 Business Days
- Small items (Non Furniture Care):7-10 Business Days
- Furniture: 2-4 weeks
- White Glove Delivery: 5-6 weeks (due to the level of service please allow extra time for White Glove Delivery over standard shipping)
- Backordered items: 4-8 weeks
- Custom/Special Orders: 3-6 months, depending on the level of customization
- International Orders: Please be aware that while we ship out international orders in the time quoted, shipments may be delayed due to Customs/Clearance.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations for shipments by a Common Carrier Truck Line. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS or TNT.
- Apartments/Condominiums/Townhouses/Gated Communities
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
All international customers are also responsible for clearing customs upon receipt of their order. The customs tariff depends on the country you reside in. You can contact your local customs department to inquire about customs duties (tariffs) on furniture imported from the United States. Antique pieces that are 100 years or older may be exempt from duties in certain countries. We cannot estimate customs duties, so please contact your local customs office. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Due to US and International government regulations, we can not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts." ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE ALLOWED
All orders are insured by the freight company or UPS against loss/damages, at no additional charge. MBW Furniture will file all claims with the shipping company on behalf of the customer, and keep the customer posted on any progress. You can rest assured that we will always do our best to win the claim for the customer. In order to help us do so, we will request that the customer provide photos, details, and all relevant information pertaining to the claim. In the event a damage claim is denied by the shipping company, we will cover the repair amount of the damage, OR send out a replacement if it is a new stock item. We reserve the right to decide which method to follow, replacement or repair. In the case of antiques or one-of-a-kind pieces, we will either pay for the repair OR request that the customer ship back the item for a full refund. We reserve the right to deny a repair amount in the event that it is unreasonable.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE PROTECTION (optional but recommended)
We offer additional insurance which will guarantee that in the case of loss or damage, your claim process will be expedited and settled quickly, at our expense (before claim is settled with the freight carrier). Once we receive supporting materials and file a claim, it will be fully resolved within 7-10 business days. This process would normally take up to 90 days. MBW Furniture will stand by the customer and support your claims whether or not you choose to purchase the additional insurance.
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. Once an order is processed, we are obligated to purchase the item from the manufacturer. Please contact us within 24 hours from purchase date and request your order to be canceled. After the 24 hours, a cancellation fee will be charged (20% of purchase price). Items that have been shipped and are refused for delivery will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy. We cannot cancel an order under the following circumstances: the order has arrived to our warehouse to be shipped out, order is in transit to the customer, order has been delivered to the customer. The order can still be returned in accordance with our Return Policy.
All items are fully insured with the Freight Carrier against damage in transit with the notation of such damage on the delivery receipt. Options are limited in cases when the delivery receipt is not notated with all issues. In the rare event that you receive a damaged item the following steps must be taken:
- Accept delivery of your complete order.
- Contact us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can remedy the issue.
- Any damage to the products or to the boxes must be noted on the delivery receipt.
Having the damaged furniture in your home allows us to remedy the issue quicker and also provides you with furniture to use in the meantime. MBW Furniture will repair to first quality or replace your damaged furniture. Any damage must be reported to us within 48 hrs of delivery.
If you choose to return an order with damage it can be returned using our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At MBW Furniture, we strive to work with our customers to ensure that every purchase is a positive experience. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days. The 30 days starts once you have received your item, and your return must be in transit to us by the 30th day. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to our warehouse. For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on mattresses or bedding.
HOW TO RETURN
- Contact us to obtain your Return Authorization Number (RAN) and fill out the Return Form.
- Repackage the item and ship it back to us. If freight pick up is required, Buyer is responsible for getting the item outside.
- After the item is completely packed, please call 404.696.2399 to receive the completed Bill of Lading required by the driver picking up.
4777 Fulton Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30336 | USA
- Receive refund amount less return shipping costs and restocking fee.
- Any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet, hiring extra delivery person) are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of item in order for us to process your refund in a timely manner.
- Prior to returning item, Customer must contact us for Return Authorization Number and fill out the Return Form.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse.
- Items that have been shipped and are refused for delivery will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the return policy.
- Returned item must be in original packaging and condition, along with any accompanying parts, hardware, and/or accessories.
- Customer is responsible for properly packing the item; large items must be strapped to a pallet to meet our carrier safety requirements. We strongly recommend using a carrier with tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for any loss of the returned shipment.
- Customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred during the preparation and delivery of return items (packing materials, putting items on pallet, hiring extra delivery person).
- If your initial order incurred additional shipping fees, (due to remote areas, islands, congested cities) there will be a fee for return shipping.
- In the event the return item arrives damaged due to assembly or improper packing, we will deduct the repair amount from your refund.
- After inspecting returned item, we will refund the purchase price, less return shipping costs and restocking fee.
- All returns will be charged a restocking fee (25% for purchases over $750, 30% for purchases under $750) OR customers can opt to receive a 50% of purchase price as store credit, good toward future purchases from us up to 6 months from refund date.
- Refund will be made in the original form of tender.
- Refunds/Store Credits are issued to original Customer and are non-transferable.
- For Platinum White Glove orders, an additional 10% repackaging fee will be charged.
- Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Additional insurance is non-refundable.
- Wood and Fabric swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept returns or grant refunds on any opened and/or used furniture care items, which includes but is not limited to; polish, wax, touch-up markers, cleaners, care kits, table pads, and furniture care accessories
- MBW Furniture cannot accept returns due to color mismatches - it is the customer's responsibility to match color(s) before ordering
- For sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on mattresses, pillows, or bedding.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ARE ALLOWED
Please understand that our Custom Orders are made to order, specifically for each Customer. Once production has begun on a custom piece, we cannot cancel the order.
- Partial payments or deposits on a Custom Order are non-refundable.
- Wood and Fabric swatch samples are non-refundable.
- We will issue a store credit on returned Custom Orders, less 50% restocking fee based on purchase price, valid up to 6 months from issue date.
- If the Custom Order has been shipped, the Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to ship it back to us.
- See Return Policy above for other restrictions.
If you have a problem with a product you feel is covered by this warranty, please contact us within the warranty time frame. Please present an original, dated proof of purchase or sales invoice and delivery ticket (if applicable) for any and all warranty claims, along with clear picture(s)of the defect. MBW Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. If we decide to repair a defective part or product, only that defective part(s) or products(s) will be repaired. We will compensate the customer for costs of repair of products with manufacturer defects. If we decide to replace the defective product, customer must arrange for the product to be carefully packed in original cartons and palleted for pickup. MBW Furniture will be responsible for return shipping costs of defective products. We may choose to put an Authorization charge on the customer’s card when we send out the replacement, this way we can get the replacement shipped out before the customer returns the original defective product. This charge will be removed once the defective product has been safely returned to our warehouse. Stock availability of replacement part/product may change from time of original purchase, and may take longer to arrive to customer. If we decide to replace an item that is out of stock or discontinued, we will replace it with an item equal to retail price paid. If your product is repaired/replaced, the warranty will not be renewed or extended. Repair or replacement of defective items will constitute complete fulfillment of this warranty.
MBW Furniture is not responsible for the loss of use, time, inconvenience, packaging, travel, or other incidental damages. Our service and warranty policy extends only to normal residential applications and does not cover commercial, industrial, institutional, or other non-home uses. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE PURCHASER and is NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the purchaser's responsibility to contact MBW Furniture with claim. We advise all purchasers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of MWB Furniture or any other person is authorized to assume for MWB Furniture any additional liability or responsibility in connection with MWB Furniture merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall MWB Furniture be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind. This warranty is subject to change at any time without notice.
- WOOD: Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, pitch pockets.
- MARBLE: Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL: Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- GLASS: Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- MATTRESES: damage to coils or border wires due to bending, structural damage due to improper bed frame or mismatched set, water damage, handles, fabric coverings, comfort preferences.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Minor variations or differences between website images and your actual furniture.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracking, splitting, shrinking, warping caused by exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Punctures, rips, and tears caused by sharp objects.
- Fading, pilling, wrinkling, mildew, stains, pets damage.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by MBW Furniture.
- Failure on the customer’s part to comply with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damage caused by fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities or vandalism.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse or change of heart.
- The Customer shall reasonably cooperate with MBW Furniture in its efforts to perform its obligations under this warranty. Failure to comply with these requirements will void this warranty.