Return Policy/Warranty Information:
- All returns must have a Returns Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please send us your MPS order number and reason for return to: RGA request
- Returned merchandise must be in new uninstalled condition in the original packaging.
- No returns after 15 days from the receipt of sale.
- All returns are less shipping costs and subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All sales are considered final 15 days from the date of receipt.
- Shipping costs on all returned parts is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping is non refundable.
- Any damaged or installed parts will be refused and returned to the buyer at their expense.
- All shortages and damages must be reported to Marine Parts Source within 24 hours of receiving your package.
- Marine Parts Source must be notified of any defective part within 7 days of receipt.
- If shortage or damage is discovered upon inspection of your package please call 1-866-388-0390 or send a email with an explanation of your problem to: Report an exception with a order
- If error is on the part of Marine Parts Source, error will be corrected and the customer will be reimbursed or shipped the shorted item with no additional shipping charges.
- All warranty claims are solely the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- MPS makes no warranty, expressed or implied, over and above that of the manufacturers of the products purchased. All products are covered by the producer of the item purchased and any claims should be directed appropriately.
- There are NO returns on any electrical products and/or cut hose.
Shipping Details & Policy:
- All items displayed on our Ebay Store are in stock and ready to ship.
- Our shipping pricing is valid only for the continental US. We will ship outside of this area at the buyer's expense. For shipping terms and prices to these areas please email us using this link with your "ship to" and the item you would like information: Receive shipping terms and a quote to your area
- Upon receiving your package please open and inspect immediately for shortages and shipping damage.
- All items ship via UPS ground unless otherwise specified under shipping details and policy. Oversized and fragile items will ship via LTL carrier and will reflect the freight charges associated with that service.
- The Buyer accepts all liability for providing a fully accurate address. Any order shipped to the wrong address will be charged in full, and the Buyer will pay all addtional shipping charges that are incurred.
- Shipping Costs are non refundable.
- Any order with a cost over $750 is signature required upon delivery of package.
- If your shipment does not arrive within 7 days of payment please send a email to the link with your order number: Order Inquiry
- Marine Parts Source is required to charge sales tax to Buyers in the states of Michigan 6% and Tennessee 9.75%.