Skip to main content
Midwest Treasures

Midwest Treasures

myame13 (10120 )100%
26 followers

90% of my store items are sold on consignment from collectors in the Northern Illinois area. Hard to find rare books, comics & dolls as wel...read more

Midwest Treasures

90% of my store items are sold on consignment from collectors in the Northern Illinois area. Hard to find rare books, comics & dolls as well as art, designer bags, clothes, shoes and accessories. The other 10% of my items are found at Estate and Garage sales in the area. My inventory is constantly changing so please check back often to see what new treasure I have listed.

Comments?
Cal Link