Hide all subcategories
- Art: Paintings Prints Posters (5)
- Books & Novels (8)
- Clothing & Accessories Women (7)
- Dinnerware: Dishes & Serving (30)
- Disney: Figures,Records, Misc. (4)
- Figurines: Animals & Eggs (12)
- Figurines: People & Objects (8)
- Glass: Bottles, Dishes, Misc. (6)
- Historic: History Related (3)
- Holidays & Religious Items (6)
- Indian & South Western (3)
- Japan, China & Other Asian (2)
- Jewelry, Vanity, & Misc. (2)
- Kitchen:Bowls,Crocks,Jugs,Pans (3)
- Lighting: Lamps, Shades Misc. (1)
- Linens, Needlework & Fabric (2)
- Metals:Silver, Iron, Brass etc (6)
- Millitary & Clubs (1)
- Movies Stars Film Memorabilia (1)
- Music, Records, Instruments (2)
- Newspapers & Magazines (1)
- Planter,Pots,Vase,Pitchers Jug (22)
- Postcard, Stamp,Greeting Cards (1)
- Pottery (59)
- Sport Memorbilia & Equipment (1)
- Toys: Dolls, Games for All (3)
- Wood: Things made of (1)
- Other (1)
This vintage Bauer Ring pot is perfect for displaying a collection of sea shells. Mine sits on the coffee table in our family room. My grandchildren love looking at all the different shells and listening to the sounds of the ocean.
I found this lovely old pottery bird bath bowl, filled it with broken coral sand and then my favorite sea shells for display. It has a very seaside cottage look, ad water and float candles for a romantic candle lit evening.
This pale yellow Orchid sits in a hand hammered bronze and brass plant stand from Europe cir 1910.
Large oversized pots are perfect for displaying your flowers in full bloom. Leave them in their original pot and simply place it inside a large display piece. When these die off replace it with a fresh flowering plant. Rotate houseplants for the best looking plants regardless of the light conditions in your darkest room. Live plants are good for the air in our homes. They filter and clean toxins from our homes.
This small unmarked vintage yellow vase is perfect for cut flowers from your garden. The small size of these mini vases fill nicely with just one or a bouquet of flowers. Put them in every room of your of your house.
This is a McCoy double vase.
Don't know what do do with grandma's beautiful china plate, vintage pot and watercolor painting! Create a focal point in any space available. Group vintage items together with lighting accented with cranberry shades, compliment a pumpkin pot by Frank Moreno, with a mix of old dinner plates surrounding an original water color painting.
Large crocks like this vintage Bauer crock are perfect for collecting your recyclables and keeping them tidy until they are taken out to the trash. Crocks and large jardinieres also make nice looking trash containers for your bathroom.