Exchange & Return Policy
We allow up to 14 days to exchange or return your order*. If an item does not absolutely satisfy your requirements, please contact our customer service team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. Be sure to carefully re-package everything just as it arrived at your door and include a completed copy of our Exchange/Return form in the box. You must also add the RMA number in a prominent location on the outside of the return package so our warehouse and customer service teams can quickly identify the parcel and process your RMA as fast as possible.
The risk of loss and title to the product being returned to Parts Giant shall be with the purchaser at all times until the item is accepted for return/exchange.
*Electronics: Due to the special nature of electronic items, contact our customer service team immediately for assistance with repair and/or replacement of the defective item within 14 days of delivery to your address.
Exchange & Return Criteria
To provide the best customer service possible in the shortest amount of time, returns must meet all of the criteria as outlined below. Items that do not match these criteria cannot processed for return/exchange. Consequently, your item(s) will be returned to you. Unfortunately, failure to adhere to these policies means that any obligations provided to you via the RMA will become null and void; exchanges will not be honored and returns will not be credited to your account.
Every RMA will be thoroughly inspected to be sure that it meets all of the criteria as follows:
- A Return Merchandize Authorization number must accompany every return/exchange. This number must be clearly and conspicuously written on the outside of the shipping carton.
- A completed RMA form must be included with the return package.
- Return package must be shipped back to us within 14 days of delivery to your door.
- All items must be returned in new, unused and/or uninstalled condition with all original tags, protective films, and/or stickers in place along with all original foam, plastic and/or cardboard packaging material.
- All manufacturer documentation, including instructions, warranty cards, registration and user manuals must be included.
- Original manufacturer packaging cannot be mutilated in any way: DO NOT write on, append any labels to or otherwise alter the manufacturer’s original packaging.
- UPC codes must remain in place.
Defective items can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product in accordance with the terms of our Exchange & Return policy.
Refunds are provided less the actual shipping amount we incur.
Still have questions? We want satisfied customers, we guarantee it! Talk to a Parts Giant expert for the best service in the business.