There are two ways to pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) for any eBay order from Mr Cycling World... (eBay does not have the facilities to allow us to accept credit card payments online.)
Your card statement will show "Mr Cycling World Pty Ltd" (or similar) for easy reference.
OPTION A: TELEPHONE PAYMENT - AUTOMATED
1. Go through regular eBay checkout indicating you will pay by credit card. In the “Message to Seller” area, be sure to request your order number.
2. Shortly after (normally within 24 hours) we will send you a message confirming your order number. You will need this number later (in step 5, below).
3. Call: (02) 9045 9210
4. Enter Biller ID: 901496
5. Enter your nine digit order number (refer to step 2)
6. Enter the total order amount ($xx.xx). This should be the total amount for all of your orders combined.
7.Enter your card details (Visa or Mastercard only)
OPTION B: TELEPHONE PAYMENT - SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Phone 1300 665 828 during business hours, you will be connected to our Melbourne office
2. Please be sure to have your order details ready. You will be asked for your:
- eBay user ID
- Total amount due ($)
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Visa/Mastercard details, including the 3 digit code on the back of your card.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Due to the difficulties and expenses that can be involved in international phone calls, we recommend our international customers pay by PayPal. To do so, login to your PayPal account and "Send Money" to our Paypal address: email@example.com