|Trimble's PSC-200 Intellegent Data Controller works as a radio modem for the Trimble GPS/AVL Subsystems and includes an 8 channel GPS unit (included in the package) or as a base station unit. Using a RS-232 serial data interface and the Placer 455 GPS unit the PSC-200 can manage discrete signal lines for reporting status of your vehicles odometer, ignition, battery switches, lights, sirens or other vehicle operations. For more detail checkout the spec sheet from trimble on the PSC-200 and related AVL items. http://www.trimble.com/vtsys_avlsubsystem.shtml|
Your are buying one(1) used Motorola SABER 1E portable radio Model # H44SAG7139CN & SVA Console with Amplified Speaker with Battery, Portable Antenna, and Used Microphone. These units were retired from service from a local Fire department and have been tested at mid-band (460.625 MHz) for Transmit-Receive modulation and for no cosmetic damages (such as cracked cases, broken or missing knobs, etc). Some labels may be missing; however, the serial numbers are engraved on the case as shown.
Features are as follows:
- 439-471 Mhz Band-Split range - 25 KC steps
- 24 Channels (2 zones of 12 channels each)
- Submersible - Water resistant, Ruggedized housing
- Extension Microphone / Speaker connections
- PL / DPL / MDC1200 tones
- Multi-Function Red LED
- EEPROM field reprogrammable with Motorola Software and Cables
- 2-5 Watt Adjustable Transmit power
- Programming is available at minimal
- SVA Console is 12 volt powered
- Warranty Policy: These radios have been bench tested and guaranteed not be DOA. For disputes or problems, please contact us within 30 days for resolution.
We have sources for accessories and chargers. We can program these radios for a fee - you must provide frequencies and tone codes at the time of purchase and this will delay shipping approximately 1-2 days. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. The pictures shown are of a typical unit not the individual unit you are purchasing. Thanks for looking.