1. Remove the slipcover from the package.
You may need to iron out wrinkle due to the result of folding.
2. On the inside hem, there are tags indicating "Front" and "Back".
Position the slipcover with the tags on the center line of your furniture.
3. Adjust the height of the front just above the floor.
Loosely tuck in the fabric between the seat cushions and the back of the furniture along the seam.
4. Adjust the height of the side fabric above the floor.
Adjust the fabric on the arms.
Tuck in the the extra fabric.
If the slipcover has bows, tie the bows as shown.
5. Smooth the fabric on all surface from the corner towards the sides and make as justments as necesarry.
Armchair: 32" ---- 40" / W ---- 30".
Loveseat: 60" ---- 74" / W ---- 30".
Sofa: 74" ---- 96" / W ---- 30".
The slipcover may not fit your present furniture due to the size & style, especially not with: Open Arm Upholstery, Sectional Curved and Wing Back sofas.
Please read instructions before you start the installation.
Dry clean only.