How to pay using a credit card
- The Buyer is responsible for providing a correct shipping address. If a package is returned as a result of an incorrect shipping address or as unclaimed, the buyer is responsible for all costs associated with re-shipping the package.
General Information For Credit Card Payments
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
- You may also use your credit card to open a Paypal account. For more information, Go to www.paypal.com
- Payment must be called in within 5 days of listing end
- If your ship to address is in Colorado, we will add 8.25% sales tax to your merchandise total.
- Posterplanet is how the charge will appear on your credit card statement
Instructions For Calling In Your Credit Card Payment
- Please have the credit card in your possession and the following information ready when you call
---- Billing address for your credit card.
---- Credit card number and expiration date
---- Item description(s) & final bid price(s)
---- Shipping address if different than the billing address
---- Ebay User ID
- When you have all of the information ready, please call us at 303-400-1648.
- Best Times To Call Are Monday-Friday Noon-5 PM Mountain Time
- If we do not answer when you call, please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return your call as quickly as possible.