Show all subcategories
- Men's Hats (50)
- Candy (30)
- Glassware, Glass, EAPG, Retro (50)
- Glassware by Maker (10)
- Glass by Color (12)
- Glasses, Tumblers (6)
- Pottery, Porcelain, Stoneware (17)
- Railroad Memorabilia (868)
- Dinnerware & China by Maker (35)
- Dinnerware & China by Function (103)
- Flatware, Silverware, Storage (24)
- Christmas, Halloween, Holiday (121)
- Jewelry & Accesories (7)
- Collectibles,Plates,Figurines (72)
- Antiques, Primitives (1)
- Postcards (1161)
- Williams Sonoma (6)
- Toys, Dolls & Games (364)
- Vintage - Hats Purses Clothing (20)
- New, Gloves,Scarves, Purses (1)
- Metal Brass Pewter Silver SP (40)
- Tobaccoania ashtrays lighters (14)
- License Plates, Vintage (17)
- Architectural, Lighting, Lamps (8)
- Household, Kitchen & Garden (73)
- Art Paintings Sculpture & Folk (2)
- Paper & Ephemera (126)
- Books,Catalogs,Magazines (10)
- Everything Else (173)
- Toy Soldiers, Barclay, Manoil (35)
- Other (92)
Custom Page Shipping
We take pride in our ability to effectively and
promptly ship your purchase, here is some information that will help in understanding our shipping
- Quality packaging and handling of your purchase
Quick - Shipped within 24 hours of cleared payment
(M-F excluding holidays)
Free & Discounted
Shipping - Many items have free shipping plus we also offer combined
shipping discounts for multiple purchases (see detailed information below)
Secure - All items are insured
(see detailed information below)
Communication - Confirmation of shipment
via email and if appropriate, a confirmation/tracking number
(see detailed information below)
We know you will be pleased with how we take care of your
purchase during the shipping process and after the sale. Take a look at some of the
great feedback we have received!
Free Shipping and Combined
Many of our items have free shipping. If you purchase
more than 1 item without free shipping - when safely possible - we are happy
to combine them in a single shipment so you can save on shipping costs.
- The shipping cost for each
additional item varies depending on weight, size and your location.
Generally, the cost is the single highest shipping cost plus $2-3 per additional
item that does not already have free shipping.
- To qualify for combined
shipping, all items must be paid in a single invoice. Please
do not make payment until you have received a revised
with reduced shipping. If you make multiple payments we are
not able to offer combined shipping discounts, and can not give partial
- We will only combine shipping when it
safe to do so. Because of this, large, odd shaped, or large quantities of
items may be shipped in multiple boxes - we will notify you if this is the
Domestic Carriers We Use
Your item will be shipped by either United States Postal
Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service
- Please check the specific item listing to determine
which service will be used. Items with free shipping are sent the most
- Shipments to PO Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii and US
territories must go USPS , which often means a higher
fee if the package is over 2 pounds. We do not ship via Parcel
post to Alaska or Hawaii, regardless of the less expensive cost,
because it can take up to 4 weeks to be delivered.
- Any item or items that have a value above $200 require
signature confirmation. We are sorry, but we are not able to make any
exceptions to this. It is for the protection and security of both
- UPS transit times vary from 1 to 5 business days (in a
few rural pockets of Idaho and Oregon it is 6 business days).
- All UPS packages have tracking
and delivery confirmation. Initial tracking can take up to 24
hours to appear. Check tracking for your package at UPS.com
UPS show progress and the expected delivery date.
- We are sorry, but we are not able to use your
UPS account number for shipping charges.
- For USPS the following are general shipping times
(often items arrive quicker than this):
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Fist Class Mail (2-5 days)
- Parcel Post (4-12 day)
- Media Mail (4-12 days)
- All USPS packages have delivery confirmation,
except for postcards and flat paper items. In the past, delivery
confirmation was not technically a tracking number and would only
be updated on delivery at your address. However, USPS has
recently required the scanning of all items in process so that
their service can be seen as a tracking number, not just deliver
confirmation. You can check the status of your package at USPS.com
or by going to the "Order Details" in your "My
All items are insured with a high quality 3rd party or
carrier policy against loss or damage.
- USPS items are insured via a 3rd party that pays claims
quickly and fairly. We do not use USPS insurance as the process to file a
claim is long, and more often than not USPS denies the claim.
- UPS items are insured through UPS for the first $100
value and via our 3rd party carrier for the remaining (if any) above $100.
Both UPS and our 3rd party carrier pay claims quickly and fairly.
- If your item is damaged in transit (this is
rare), please contact
right away and save all of your packaging materials - we
will take care of the insurance claim process and keep you updated.
- If your item has not arrived, you can check
the delivery confirmation or tracking number to see progress or contact
Please note: USPS domestic packages are not considered "lost" until
21 days has past from shipment and for international, 45 days must
We are not setup for local pickup so this is not an option
for any of our items. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are happy to ship to most countries. The
only countries that are excluded are those for which we cannot get full insurance
coverage (see full list under excluded countries).
- Most items show a calculated shipping amount
for your country based on your eBay account country designation. If
the item you are interested in does not have shipping costs shown
- Generally packages ship via the
United States Postal Service (USPS). For Canada,
heavier items often cost less to ship via
- Items weighing less than 4 pounds are shipped
via First Class international. This service reduces the charge for
shipping, however, there is no tracking available for
first class mail
- Any item over $100 will require a
signature for delivery
and must be sent with tracking (Priority Mail
or better). This will increase the cost of shipping for your purchase.
- Customs forms are required
for all shipments. If the item is used or vintage we will include "used" in
the description, which will help reduce duties and taxes in some cases.
- The declared value will be the amount you
paid for the item. We do not mark any item as a
, or use a description that is deceptive.
- The price you pay for shipping does NOT include:
duties, tariffs, customs fees, taxes or any other fee. These extra charges are
the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the shipping fee. Please
check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional
costs will be prior to purchasing.
If you have any questions, or would like
clarification on international shipping prices, please contact
We are unable to ship to the following countries because they
are excluded from insurance coverage.
- Afghanistan, Angola, Bolivia, Burma, Congo, Cuba, Iran,
Iraq, Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), Liberia, Mexico (Truck/rail shipments to
and within other than as a connecting conveyance), Nigeria, North Korea,
Paraguay, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela.
- Any location that would be in violation of any U.S.
economic or trade sanctions including OFAC Restricted Countries.
- For shipments to Russian and other Commonwealth of
Independent States countries (includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia,
Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan,
Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan) coverage ceases upon touchdown of the
aircraft at the airport of destination or upon discharge from the overseas
vessel at the destination discharge port.