Returns and Exchanges Policy
Please be sure to review our policy below before processing a return or exchange. If you have any questions, please contact us.
· All shipping charges are nonrefundable.
· For international orders the same applies, no duties, taxes or customs fees are refunded under any circumstance.
· All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Please see our Returns/Exchanges Procedure below for information on how to obtain one.
· You have 14 days to contact us to obtain the RA number. Any order exceeding this timeline will be considered final sale.
· Exchanges are handled as returns with a repurchase. This means that you will need to place another order online for your new item(s). We will process this as a separate order and will issue you a refund for the first order once we have processed the return.
· Items being returned MUST be in their original, unused condition and in their original packaging.
· We do not accept returns or exchanges on:
o Worn merchandise. All items returned to us are thoroughly inspected for wear and tear. If we suspect that the item has been used or worn, we will not process the return.
o Hats, wigs, masks, makeup and costume accessories. Shoes may qualify for a return/exchange if they are unworn and in its original packaging.
o Panties, hosiery, or any other lingerie and apparel that covers the crotch area (this includes all lingerie sets that include panties).
· All undeliverable, refused, or returned packages may be subject to a fee (see restocking fee section below).
· All items are thoroughly checked prior to shipping. If an item is damaged or destroyed in shipping, please contact us or the carrier immediately upon inspection.
· Refunds are issued on the credit card account number or bank account used to make the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
· While it usually takes only about 1 week to process a return, it can take up to 3 weeks during our busy season in October.
· Halloween Exclusion Dates: Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, all orders placed between October 13th and November 3rd are considered FINAL SALE. This means that they may not be returned or exchanged. We advise you to place your order before October 13th to avoid any issues
To obtain an RA number, please follow the guidelines below.
· Contact us within 14 days of receiving your merchandise by sending us a message through your eBay account stating the reason for your return.
· Write the RA number clearly on the outside of your package when you are preparing to ship your item(s) back to us and include a copy of your invoice on the inside.
· Send out your package within 5 days of our issuing you an RA number.
Restocking fees are calculated based on 20% of the full amount of the merchandise. Shipping & handling fees are not included. You will be charged a restocking fee if:
· We receive refused or undeliverable packages.
· Items are returned without a RA Number.
· You exceed the 14-day timeframe in obtaining an RA number.
· Packages are post-marked after 5 days from our issuing you an RA number.
Here at Pure costumes, our core competency is our excellent customer service and experience in the business. We want our customers to have the best costumes shopping experience. That is why we have the highest return customers year after year.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 3 business days for a return or exchange. Once negative feedback is left, there is nothing we can do to resolve the issue.