We accept the following forms of payment: PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover & AMEX
NOTE: Payment must be received within four (4) days of your purchase. Unpaid purchases will be forfeited after four days, and a Non-Payer report will be filed with eBay to recover any listing and final value fees.
For shipments to Connecticut addresses we are required by State law to collect the Sales Tax.
Continental US orders ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS or LTL Freight Truck at our sole discretion. All items require a physical address for a delivery ( no PO Box addresses ). Items purchased on eBay must be delivered, meaning you can not pick up an eBay item in our store, unless otherwise specified.
All freight truck shipments must be signed for by the customer at time of delivery.
You will be notified when your order is processed and shipped, and a tracking number will be provided if one is available. Once your order arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave a Positive Feedback for us.
Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO and International Shipping
International and non-continental orders ship via USPS or UPS, and may take 2 - 3 days to process and ship !!!
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility, and are usually listed below the shipping cost. If these charges are not listed, please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. Also, please don't ask us to ship an order as a GIFT or mark-down the price to avoid taxes. It is illegal to falsify customs declarations, under-value merchandise, or mark an item as a "gift" in order to avoid customs fees. Doing that is against US and International laws. For more information, please scroll down to the Customs, Duties, and Taxes section.
We are happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding products, orders and store policies. Feel free to message us on eBay using 'Ask a question' link at the bottom of the listing. We will respond as soon as possible.
If there is a problem with your order or shipping, please contact us BEFORE leaving a negative feedback, so that we can attempt to correct the problem.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. We are closed on weekends and Major Holidays.
We will gladly accept a return of any item purchased from Rutkowski True Value provided:
- You contact us within thirty (30) days of receipt of the item
- The item is returned in the original packaging and in like-new, resellable condition
- All product manuals, accessories, etc. are included
The return process:If you'd like to return an item you bought on eBay, you can use the return process for some items:
Things to keep in mind:
- To start a return, find the item in My eBay and select Return this item from the More actions drop-down menu
- Select the reason for the return. You'll see your anticipated refund amount
- Print a return shipping label and packing slip
- Pack the item carefully. Include the packing slip, affix the shipping label, and send the item back to us within 5 business days* of starting the return. You can drop the package off at the post office or schedule a pickup with the US Postal Service
- You can track the status of the returned item in the Purchase history section of My eBay. (Find the returned item and click View return details from the More actions drop-down menu.) We will issue your refund within 5 business days after receiving the item.
- You need to follow all return time frames. Start a return by the time specified in the Return policy section of the listing and ship the item back within 5 business days after starting the return
- Make sure that you're returning an item in the same condition as you received it. See the item condition policy for returns for more information
- The return process can't accommodate partial refunds or exchanges
*Business days are weekdays—Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays, and major US holidays aren't business days.Please note: Dead on Arrival (DOA) or defective products will be exchanged for an identical item. If an identical item is unavailable, we reserve the right to issue a refund, or substitute an item of equal or greater value at our discretion. In some cases, buyer may be directed to return product directly to the manufacturer or their appointed agent for repair or replacement. Merchandise that is not defective may be returned, and a refund will be issued for the full purchase price, minus the shipping costs. All items will be inspected and tested upon receipt. Any discrepancy, missing parts or altered products will be returned to the buyer freight collect without credit. The buyer is responsible for all freight costs incurred when shipping products back to us.
All products we sell are made to US Specifications and come with full Manufacturer’s Warranty.
For products shipped internationally, please note that:
- any manufacturer warranty may not be valid
- manufacturer service options may not be available
- product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages
- the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements
- the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring additional modifications and/or electrical adapters/converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada)
|Customs, Duties, and Taxes|
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from us, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and many times cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.